Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

For those of you interested Brad just tweeted this.

Final rehab session done and dusted. Finally allowed to train with the big boys again! #winning

Jezza81 said:
For those of you interested Brad just tweeted this.

Final rehab session done and dusted. Finally allowed to train with the big boys again! #winning

Thanks for posting that. I want to see him get a good run at it in the VFL and from there who knows.

Re: What happened to Brad Helbig??

His thread is on page 2.

Has just left the rehab group, should be in full training now.

CC TIGER said:
Just like to see the kid get a good run at it so he can be judged correctly....love his hardness

Agree. Too early to form an assessment yet but he's got some catching up to do. Will need to make a real impact at Coburg to force his way in to the senior team.

CC TIGER said:
Just like to see the kid get a good run at it so he can be judged correctly....love his hardness

Yep. There isn't a chance in hell of me writing him off yet.

Yea took number 32 because was a mad Adelaide Ricciuto fan. Comes from the same town...

Agree has not shown much so far. but given a injury free stint at coburg recon he will be aching for a chance

My smokey for the big improver this year.

Has great courage.

Straightlines a contest.

Is a lovely kick.

Needs some continuity and game time to smooth out his game, If he gets it look out.

lamb22 said:
Needs some continuity and game time to smooth out his game, If he gets it look out.

Just hope he can stay on the park. So not sold yet.

lamb22 said:

Has great courage.

Straightlines a contest.

Is a lovely kick.

Time for a reality check. There are probably 4-6, maybe more, players in front of him at this stage i.e. Knights, Lonergan (when elevated to main list), White, Nahas, Batchelor (assuming these guys don't play against Carlton)

lamb22 said:

Has great courage.

Straightlines a contest.

Is a lovely kick.

Spewing in not in contention for round 1. The kid is a very good footballer. Mini hodge

Not sure why no one's really on the bandwagon for this bloke. Great hands, good skills, tough at it. No reason why he can't be a very good footballer. Good in traffic aswell.