Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

I don't understand the expectation on Helbig. What has he done that's been so mouth watering? Seems like a Jason Torney reincarnate.

rinso17 said:
I don't understand the expectation on Helbig. What has he done that's been so mouth watering? Seems like a Jason Torney reincarnate.

I thought Torney was alright.

SkillzThatKillz said:
I thought Torney was alright.
I agree. I thought Torney was just alright to. That's why I find it difficult to understand the expectation on Helbig.

Alright, is nothing special.

rinso17 said:

Seems like a reasonable comparison to me.
I like Helbig too and think he'll become a good foot soldier for us.
He has great attack on the footy so the fans like him a lot.

rinso17 said:
I agree. I thought Torney was just alright to. That's why I find it difficult to understand the expectation on Helbig.

Alright, is nothing special.
White wishes he could be classed as highly as "alright"

What is his status?

how was his pre season?

who is his president?

Hi Guys, any update on the status on Helbig?

Not listed as injured, thought he would be a monty for this kick and giggle comp with Axl being out

Looks like Helbig is recovering from an injury. He is aiming to be in full training by week 1 so he won't play in the NAB cup.

Magic Maric said:
Looks like Helbig is recovering from an injury. He is aiming to be in full training by week 1 so he won't play in the NAB cup.

Did you get that from BF? Because I took it to mean he'll be back to full training in 1 week, not that he'll be back in week 1

Stylo said:
Did you get that from BF? Because I took it to mean he'll be back to full training in 1 week, not that he'll be back in week 1
Yeah I did get it from BF. I took it as he'll be back to full training in week 1 as well (might of worded it wrong)

Looking bigger compared to last season.
Nice to see some of the players putting some bulk on.