Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

:(
Jukes Extended said:
He tweeted earlier that he'll be playing next weekend.

Great news.

brilliant earlier than expected, helbig for me is ur utility type can play running bak, midfield or roaming the forward line....early this year was playing in the back line and looked good has improved his disposal and still hard at the contest...

Great news, massive fan of Helbig. Been a real shame about his injury as I think that he has a real future and unfortunately he's been unable to get much needed game experience this season. Has a lot of work to do and and areas to work on but I like what I've seen.

Just on SEN, they had a guy talking about the foot injuries that ended Croads career and that Richo had.

He mentioned a young Richmond player would be playing again this week after having screws put into his foot.

I assume this is Helbig.

craig said:
Might as well be put on ice also young Bradley no merit rushing out there now.

Agreed. If there's benefit to be gained by holding off then work toward 2013 absolutely.

If he is right to play then get him out there. It is critical he plays some more footy this year so he can go into the preseason with confidence in his foot but more importantly can continue to develop his footy.

High hopes for Brad.

Ghost of 29 said:
If he is right to play then get him out there. It is critical he plays some more footy this year so he can go into the preseason with confidence in his foot but more importantly can continue to develop his footy.

High hopes for Brad.

Agree. He needs to play footy for his development, putting him on ice will hinder that.

Yep, there is a point where you can miss too much footy and find it hugely difficult to get back the pace of the game. Look at Kel Moore...first game back against a hack team and he was miles off the pace because he had missed so much footy. Hopefully he can get back his form of 2009/10 but it is going to be a long hard road for him.