Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

Gawd, it feels like so many of our young uns get hit by injury. Between being injury prone and our woeful record of developing our youth there's not a lot who get to see success as an AFL player.

Disappointing but at least he's not one of our A-team, losing a Cotchin, Martin, Riewoldt or Deledio would just about put our finals bid to bed.

One man's pain is another man's gain. If Arnott has a couple more good games, he may jump ahead of Helbig for an inside mid role.

Good luck with the recovery BH.
I have high hopes for this kid, inside mid and tagger is where I see him in a year.

Does anyone know the exact injury he has? Best kid in the 2nds besides Batchelor..

Bad luck for the kid, I like how he goes about it.

I was hoping he'd be replacing Jackson in the near future.

Does anyone have an update for a likely return?

Along with him, we have Dea and Grimes as genuine players of the future that could come into the side.

I am also happy with the development of O'hanlon, Wright and Darrou - if they continue their development, they could also be putting pressure on senior positions in 2013. Our depth is definitely improving.

wayne said:
At the Sydney game I saw him still in a moon boot.

I hope he's not far off.

Got out of the moon boot later that week, and said he should be running, I think, in 4-6 weeks.

Baloo said:
I thought that was Arnott

I guess replacing Jackson is a situation where we do not want to put all our eggs in one basket. The price of failing to replace him is, after all, that he isn't replaced.

Brad has just been placed on the LTIL, meaning he cant play anywhere for 6 weeks. (it is a min. of 6 weeks on the LTIL isnt it?)

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/137816/default.aspx

that takes him to rd 16, we will be lucky to see him play for the Tiges this year i think.