Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

Lets just hope he doesnt get the same injury problems that have dogged Hislop throughout his time at Richmond

Hellboy+3+Movie.jpg

Really liked his first half last night. was in the best early on for me. Loved how he attacked the footy.

NOt sure hes quite got fit enough yet for 4 quarters though, as he faded pretty badly last night.

He wanted the ball more then anyone early last night.

but just had to say I am liking what I am seeing here.

Even though we havn't had a win yet, rapt with Helbig, Conca and Batchelor. I can't remember the last time we had 3 first year players come in and show a bit, can anyone?

With the mongrel he's already showing against his bigger oponents, this kid is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

martyshire said:
Didn't think much of his game tonight. Spotted 4 poor efforts either by skill or decision in the first quarter alone.

geez bit of a harsh marker, i thought he did ok

martyshire said:
Didn't think much of his game tonight. Spotted 4 poor efforts either by skill or decision in the first quarter alone.

Reckon he could have the makings of a good player but he's not ready yet. Struggles with the pace of the game; needs to develop at Coburg for a while.