Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

I can’t see any possibilities with Lynch and Short. Lynch is no guarantee to play much football and comes with a very large salary for the final year of his contract. Short has a long term deal and I can’t think many clubs would want to take that in, if he doesn’t want to go then he’s entitled to stand his ground there, too.
Short may be of interest out west.

If true, would be a bit of bargaining power for Richmond if both clubs will make offers for Bolton.

Reactions: 2 users
If they are offering the Barass pick from Hawthorn for Baker they don’t have anything else to trade but their pick 3 or maybe their F1.

Would still think Fremantle would be the most likely but if WC were to also bid the would put Richmond in a strong negotiating position.

Depends what WC get for Barass. If WC were to get a first and a future first from Hawthorn with an exchange of other picks and/or salary, then I guess West Coast could look to also split pick 3 and still keep a first round pick this year. Would totally open up their position and allow them to trade for Bolton and still have a first round pick in 24 and 25.

Will be interesting.

Reactions: 1 user