Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

"Fremantle will offer two first-rounders for Shai Bolton, but not picks 9 and 10 given it is still holding out hope it might secure fellow Tiger Liam Baker. The Dockers have picks 9, 10 and 16, with the last pick likely to drift out three spots given NGA and father-son bids."
Unless we can somehow wrangle Bakes n something extra to Wet Coke for pick 3 then 9 -10 - 16 is probably as good as we'll get for the Shai n Bakes combo.
Bloody stupid captain obvious comment by the journo about just pick 16 likely drifting out. Ashcroft bid will push all 3 picks out to start with. Then there's a possible compo to StKiddenme for Battle that could push all 3 picks out yet again. Then perhaps a mid round bid for Kackhole might finally push pick 16 out one extra spot.

Unless we can somehow wrangle Bakes n something extra to Wet Coke for pick 3 then 9 -10 - 16 is probably as good as we'll get for the Shai n Bakes combo.
Bloody stupid captain obvious comment by the journo about just pick 16 likely drifting out. Ashcroft bid will push all 3 picks out to start with. Then there's a possible compo to StKiddenme for Battle that could push all 3 picks out yet again. Then perhaps a mid round bid for Kackhole might finally push pick 16 out one extra spot.
9, 10 and 16 is a good return for Bolton and Baker imo. Would we then offer 9 and 10 for pick 2 to North? Dunno

If Baker goes to the Eagles I would do 9 or 10 and Baker for 3.

One deal is 3 and 9/10 for them, the other is 9,10 and 16.

9, 10 and 16 is a good return for Bolton and Baker imo. Would we then offer 9 and 10 for pick 2 to North? Dunno

If Baker goes to the Eagles I would do 9 or 10 and Baker for 3.

One deal is 3 and 9/10 for them, the other is 9,10 and 16.
Freo are offering 9 & 16 for Bolton. We can only offer 9 or 16 plus Baker for 3.

So its 9, 10 & 16 from Freo if Baker goes there
or 3 & 16 or 3 & 9 if Baker goes to West Coast.