Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

On yesterday's effort HAPPY for him to go.
Downhill skier.

Public enemy no.1 with Blooz.
IIRC he showed Docherty the ball when he strolled into Goal some years back?
When he had that set shot to city end (where all their fans where) they were giving it to him.
Before and after the kick.

Agree with earlier posts, only plays on his terms.
Would prob go well in a team contending.
Over the petulance.
Bye $hai.

Reactions: 1 user
On yesterday's effort HAPPY for him to go.
Downhill skier.

Public enemy no.1 with Blooz.
IIRC he showed Docherty the ball when he strolled into Goal some years back?
When he had that set shot to city end (where all their fans where) they were giving it to him.
Before and after the kick.

Agree with earlier posts, only plays on his terms.
Would prob go well in a team contending.
Over the petulance.
Bye $hai.
I was a trying to work out why he was getting booed. My Carlton mate who I went to the game with mentioned the Docherty incident from 2 years ago but I’m pretty sure he hasn’t copped boo’s since then. I thought there might have been an incident or something yesterday which prompted the crowd reaction, but if not then that’s some really petty behaviour from the Blose supporters.

I was a trying to work out why he was getting booed. My Carlton mate who I went to the game with mentioned the Docherty incident from 2 years ago but I’m pretty sure he hasn’t copped boo’s since then. I thought there might have been an incident or something yesterday which prompted the crowd reaction, but if not then that’s some really petty behaviour from the Blose supporters.
Because Carlton supporters are just remembering that they're a bunch of arrogant, cowardly bullies.

Safer to harangue a player when you're 9 goals up and there's no chance of it coming back to bite you.

Reactions: 2 users
Where's Blooz Bloke?
Thought he would come here and give it to us.
Is he a closet Tiger?
Maybe partner a Tiger?
Spends a lot of time here.
I for one don't know what their equivalent site to this is and more importantly would never visit it if I did.

Because Carlton supporters are just remembering that they're a bunch of arrogant, cowardly bullies.

Safer to harangue a player when you're 9 goals up and there's no chance of it coming back to bite you.
Their ‘arrogance’ is baseless. What exactly have they achieved in the last 29 years??………Bueller, Bueller, Bueller….anyone?…

I hope Carlton lose every fken game they play.
For such a shiit football team they are such an arrogant bunch of knobs

Where's Blooz Bloke?
Thought he would come here and give it to us.
Is he a closet Tiger?
Maybe partner a Tiger?
Spends a lot of time here.
I for one don't know what their equivalent site to this is and more importantly would never visit it if I did.
Here I am.

Nah, it's not really my style. Winning gracefully is as important as losing gracefully.**

Plus, what's the point? 'Ha ha my team beat your team', while I take time out of my day to do so on an opposition fan forum. How hard up for purpose in life must someone be to do that? Not for me.

No.

No.

Sometimes. I go through stages. Right now I'm here a bit - probably because I'm enjoying my footy, and winning helps. Other times I've gone months, perhaps even a year or two without showing up. But I've always shown up after Tiger premierships, Carlton losses, and several spoons. I don't think I've ever overstayed the welcome and I make an effort not to.

I joined in 2012. I can't remember why - perhaps as a laugh. I enjoyed it, and 12 years later I'm still visiting - perhaps a credit to this website and its users. I found posting on the Carlton ones to be too restrictive - too many sets of rose-coloured glasses and all. I needed a balance. Here (and perhaps other ones), you get that. I'll give an opinion, no matter how negative, positive or inbetween, and someone who isn't emotionally invested will give one back. It's refreshing and a nice leveller. And if I cop a clip or some banter on the way through, so be it.

**unless it's Essendon. Then nose-rub til the cows come home. "Smiling" "smiles".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
When he’s switched on, he’s one of the, if not THE, most exciting player in the league to watch. When he’s not switched on, he is the most frustrating player to watch

Reactions: 1 users
Here I am.

Nah, it's not really my style. Winning gracefully is as important as losing gracefully.**

Plus, what's the point? 'Ha ha my team beat your team', while I take time out of my day to do so on an opposition fan forum. How hard up for purpose in life must someone be to do that? Not for me.

No.

No.

Sometimes. I go through stages. Right now I'm here a bit - probably because I'm enjoying my footy, and winning helps. Other times I've gone months, perhaps even a year or two without showing up. But I've always shown up after Tiger premierships, Carlton losses, and several spoons. I don't think I've ever overstayed the welcome and I make an effort not to.

I joined in 2012. I can't remember why - perhaps as a laugh. I enjoyed it, and 12 years later I'm still visiting - perhaps a credit to this website and its users. I found posting on the Carlton ones to be too restrictive - too many sets of rose-coloured glasses and all. I needed a balance. Here (and perhaps other ones), you get that. I'll give an opinion, no matter how negative, positive or inbetween, and someone who isn't emotionally invested will give one back. It's refreshing and a nice leveller. And if I cop a clip or some banter on the way through, so be it.

**unless it's Essendon. Then nose-rub til the cows come home. "Smiling" "smiles".
Hi BB. You are an enigma in regards to carlscum supporters. You almost make me want to like them ( the supporters, NOT the club) :)

Almost :))

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Here I am.

No.

No.

Awesome BB.
Thanks 4 that.
Always wondered about your motives.
What about the reigning Premiers?
Thumbs down also like EssenDoom?

Now that that is clarified and to somewhat get this back on topic where you there yesterday?
What's your take on the vitriol directed towards $hai by your fellow baggers when he was lining up for Goal?
Long memory by fans after the Docherty showboating?

Here I am.

No.

No.

Way to balanced BBgun. For a Carlscum supporter you're almost like able.............................................................Aaaarrrgh, see what happens when ya spend 40 years married to a Carlscum supporter. Ya get old n soft n senile n almost start to be nice n friendly to other random Carlscum supporters. Bloody old fart needs to bugger off on a holiday n regain some equilibrium, next thing I know I'll start being nice to *smile* Colonwood supporting outlaws.

• Haha