Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Bolton only seems to play on his terms and today was one of those games he was not switched on. Not sure why as he has talent to burn but is not consistently putting in the effort right now. A coaching problem or is his mind elsewhere?

Reactions: 5 users
It’s been old-school Bolton all season. Lazy, selfish, entitled.

Gets away with it because sometimes he does cool stuff.

This doesn’t surprise me. Shai’s gonna Shai. I’m just disappointed in the coach and his teammates for allowing it.

Reactions: 6 users
Hate to say it his a luxury player and if we can get a top trade I'll let him go.Him and Baker can set us up next 2 drafts.

Reactions: 6 users
Geez he was poor today. Extremely disappointing player at the moment. Looks like he doesn’t give a *smile*.

Reactions: 5 users
Playing like he's subconsciously sending a message that he doesn't want to be there.

If so, trade.

We can't carry him on this sort of performance and on his salary.

Reactions: 7 users
see what we can get. would much rather keep baker and rioli - they have leadership and fight their guts out week in week out - if shai did he'd win the brownlow and coleman, but, he doesnt

Reactions: 1 user
Playing like he's subconsciously sending a message that he doesn't want to be there.

If so, trade.

We can't carry him on this sort of performance and on his salary.
He was in the top 10 players in the comp till round 6 and copped the knee to head..
He is currently out of sorts but who isn't?
Baker Graham go before him

Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a good player like him just drop his bundle.
Looks annoyed every time he gets the ball

Looks to be playing the game purely on his terms. Get a loose ball, run around in circles looking like a superstar n then nothing else matters when it comes to finishing the job.
Cream on top for a good side but curdles quickly under the heat.

Reactions: 4 users