Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Scott Gullan intimating Adam Cerra may be on the trade table. It reads like he's just muck raking though, not even prefacing it with the obligatory horseshit "I'm hearing whispers" or anything like that just that Carlton haven't seen the best of him in his 3 seasons there.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
who is correct here ?

Same thing isn't it? This is a big risk by the Huns for someone who hasn't played 50 games and all based on potential.

I wonder what some of his teammates think.

Big, big, big mistake. Dimma and his Huns are in delusion mode.
it's all a bit 'Gold Coasty', tastefully tasteless, that kind of thing ..

a cheap coke reaction, a 5 minute buzz decision

Reactions: 1 users
well no, one is a confirmed 5 year extension the other is a 9 year mega deal
Might just be Morris adding as much mayo as possible to the deal.
Either way there's a fat 5 year deal for the big Mac, Morris speculating there's a triggered incentive that extends the deal to 9 years, which has neither been confirmed or denied by Mould Coast.

Might just be Morris adding as much mayo as possible to the deal.
Either way there's a fat 5 year deal for the big Mac, Morris speculating there's a triggered incentive that extends the deal to 9 years, which has neither been confirmed or denied by Mould Coast.
I think you are expaining that to the wrong bloke, I get it !

• Haha
who is correct here ?

I havnt read those but I understand hes signed a 5+5 type deal with trigger worth around $10m?

its pretty insane money for a kid who aint buddy Franklin and who still needs to dance around in the shower to get wet

its very gold coast.

I dont think they will ever succeed.

Reactions: 2 users
Just noticed Kenny Boy at the end of his presser say to the journos "see ya next week".......slap back to Ginnivan.

• Haha
I havnt read those but I understand hes signed a 5+5 type deal with trigger worth around $10m?

its pretty insane money for a kid who aint buddy Franklin and who still needs to dance around in the shower to get wet

its very gold coast.

I dont think they will ever succeed.
it's all a bit 'Gold Coasty', tastefully tasteless, that kind of thing ..

a cheap coke reaction, a 5 minute buzz decision
Same thing isn't it? This is a big risk by the Huns for someone who hasn't played 50 games and all based on potential.

I wonder what some of his teammates think.

Reckon those knocking GC for locking Big Mac away are dreaming. Vic clubs would have offered way more.

He is a 201cm, 20-year beanpole kid already doing extraordinary things.

His scope has only started to be touched, plus his marketability that once filled out along with amazing football ability (on both sides) will make him the biggest Australian Rules name in the country in years to come.

Gold Coast have locked their next star away so he won't be lost ala Lynch. On numbers quoted in 3-4 years they won't look ridiculous. Probably cheap.

Great drafting (some won't want to look back). Great business. Great get.

So, this Hok Ball thing. Will Collingwood be introducing Cok Ball next year ? Seems to make sense for them and their fans that they do.

(I hear Footscray are looking at Fok Ball.)

• Haha
Pick your favourite stoopy footy brand name...
Hokball - Hawks
Cokeball - Demons
Methball - Cats
Dentistball - Pies
Plasticball - Suns
Excelball - Lions
Chuckball - Dogs
Oneball - Saints
Noballs - Dockers
Foldball - Roos
Brokeball - Tiges
Firstclassseatball - Crows
Feralball - Port
Gohomeball - Eagles
Colaball - Swans
Mayflagball - Bombers
Blueballs - Erm... Blues
Bigballs - Giants

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
“FORMER big-money recruit Jack Martin and ex-Giant Caleb Marchbank are among five Carlton players delisted after another season hampered by significant injuries across the squad.

Half-forward David Cuningham has also been farewelled after eight seasons, while untried rookie pair Alex Mirkov and Dom Akuei won't have their contracts renewed. “

And:

“FREMANTLE has begun its list cull following its narrow finals miss, with key forward Matt Taberner among four players to be axed after 125 games with the club.

The 31-year-old joins Ethan Hughes, Sebit Kuek and Conrad Williams in not being offered a new contract by the Dockers for 2025. “