Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Yeah, i wonder if that is a trade both will consider.
Only hitch for us i reckon is pick 4 means we might miss Smith or FOS so it might depend if we can get a top 3 pick- or if we think 1 of the top 3 would go for someone else.

Other option is pick 1 for pick 4 and Rachelle. (But i havent seen enough to know if that is something we should consider.)
God Damn it Brodders, I'd never thought of 1 for 4 and Rachelle. God Damn you. That's got me thinking big time. Damn you to hell.

I don’t mind Rachelle, he can turn this reputation around I’d hope but he’s an icing on the cake player, he’d be a star at a top 4 club but he wouldn’t work at a bottom 2 club like we look like being.

i've been thinking North and crows might be talking trade.
NM out 2, in 4 and 27
Get Smillie or Trainor and another good prospect.
AC out 4 and 27 in 2. Get Draper.

Fair effort that by Crazy Vossy.(y)

if it was our coach , the headline would be

YZE ASSAULTS DISENFRANCHISED YOUTH

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Fair effort that by Crazy Vossy.(y)

Well done Vossy, but just glad there's no tragedy in this story (ala Hookesy)

St kilda Josh Battle has announced he wants to join Hawthorn. I hope the Hawks don’t pay the $900k that gets the Saints a first round compo pick.

St kilda Josh Battle has announced he wants to join Hawthorn. I hope the Hawks don’t pay the $900k that gets the Saints a first round compo pick.
Geez, somehow the Dorks have become a destination club this early.

Reactions: 1 user
Geez, somehow the Dorks have become a destination club this early.
Lake/Harris and Gibson all over again.

Smart business by the Hawks they are now going to start cherry picking to fill structural weaknesses,

Can’t blame Battle.

HFC win premierships, StKilda well are St Kilda.

Reactions: 1 users
Feels so weird Melbourne copping the media’s wrath. Seems theyve either been an irrelevance or a protected species for as long as I can remember.
I think the rot behind the scenes or whatever they have swept under the rug could have bad repercussions against the AFL and certain welfare and behavioural policies and poor governance.

AFL has turned their Media Attack Dogs on them to put ‘em back in the box to maintain the status quo of everything being hunky dory nothing to see here.

also can’t be taking the spotlight off the AFLW kickoff and finals and the convenient distraction they provide.

Coffee....oops.....Roffey stepping down and handing over to.....Brad Green???
I have a recollection that a certain well known former Richmond coach actually held the new Melb pres while an Ess team mate ran in and smashed him, taking him out of a final, this some years back.
Maybe never gets anything wrong bighead, T Masochist will recall.