Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Coffee....oops.....Roffey stepping down and handing over to.....Brad Green???
Massive pi** head, loose cannon but ripping bloke. Will be short term before handing it over.

Paul Hopgood, David Neitz having a much more prominent role at the Dees.

Reactions: 1 user
Massive pi** head, loose cannon but ripping bloke. Will be short term before handing it over.

Paul Hopgood, David Neitz having a much more prominent role at the Dees.
I heard Steven Smith will take over.

I have a recollection that a certain well known former Richmond coach actually held the new Melb pres while an Ess team mate ran in and smashed him, taking him out of a final, this some years back.
Maybe never gets anything wrong bighead, T Masochist will recall.
WTF what did I do now?????

I have a recollection that a certain old fart Tigers fan has never in his life watched an Essendrugs v Smelbourne game of footy n therefore wouldn't have the vaguest idea what you're dribbling about.

WTF what did I do now?????

I have a recollection that a certain old fart Tigers fan has never in his life watched an Essendrugs v Smelbourne game of footy n therefore wouldn't have the vaguest idea what you're dribbling about.
That’s about right. You wouldn’t have the vaguest idea.

But panties in a bunch who would have thought of something so creative? Just brilliant.
Pretty sure there's not many that get on here renowned for their brilliance. Wrong place for the intellectuals.

First Bailey Sniff now Jack McRae. Who’d take a 30 yr old Jack McRae?

Dogs have built their side for footy under the roof.

On Saturday they got chaos physical footy under the weather and got shown up.

They lost Dunkley and pretty much lost Smith to injury now hes leaving and theyve replaced neither.

Sansders will be a good playerr but they've got holes in that side through the middle and across half back.

Bailey Dale is a lone hand distributor from half back.

Heard he has knocked it back.

Dees back to searching.
Yep. Reported in yesterdays Hun that he was fairly weary n a tad burnt out from some fairly heavy legal work n was gunna be taking a year off with 3 or 4 months spent holidaying O/S.