Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Barass thinking Dogs or Hawks. Either way, feels like English back to West Coast is part of this deal. Straight swap Dogs and Eagles or three way with Dogs, Hawks and Eagles. Wonder if we can tie the Baker into that if he chooses the Eagles.
English is a FA, and surely the WEagles can offer him more than the Dogs can.
So doubtful he will be involved in a trade.
Dogs will get a 1st rd pick, which I guess they could then send back the WEagles for Barass.

Reactions: 1 user
English is a FA, and surely the WEagles can offer him more than the Dogs can.
So doubtful he will be involved in a trade.
Dogs will get a 1st rd pick, which I guess they could then send back the WEagles for Barass.
Nope. English is a restricted free agent. If the Dogs match the offer, then they must trade him.

I doubt the Dogs let him walk for nothing. What I outlined is still in play.

Nope. English is a restricted free agent. If the Dogs match the offer, then they must trade him.

I doubt the Dogs let him walk for nothing. What I outlined is still in play.
Surely the WEagles can offer him more than the Dogs can?
I guess they could match anyway then expect to work out a trade?

But the better move might be to allow the FA move to generate the extra draft pick at everyone elses expense, then work out another trade or 2 that favour the Dogs. Such as Barass for less the otherwise.

Reactions: 1 users
Surely the WEagles can offer him more than the Dogs can?
I guess they could match anyway then expect to work out a trade?

But the better move might be to allow the FA move to generate the extra draft pick at everyone elses expense, then work out another trade or 2 that favour the Dogs. Such as Barass for less the otherwise.
If the Dogs can afford Barass, the can allocate that money to English. It will come down to what English wants to do.

Some angry Aints today re: their dumb club's interest in Terrible Tarryn Thomas. Reminds me of them in the early 80s.:mhihi

Where there is smoke….
Wonder how much smoke must be coming out of the kitchen at Punt Rd then, maybe Dimma left some sausages on the grill before he left n no-one noticed.
Dusty retires before season ends.
Rioli to Mold Coast.
Bakes to Wet Coke.
Shai to Frockers.
Fridge to anywhere.
The Chief going to Tassie.
Teague going somewhere.
Clarke to Wet Coke start of the year.

Must be building up to a full on house fire the way we're going at the moment.

• Sad
Neale Bullen wants out?
Dees look in disarray from the outside.
No Yze?
There was some discussion on here a few years ago about the effect of "culture". The comparison was made between the Dees and us, and the Dees 1 flag was held up as an example to show culture doesn't matter.
Results since probably show otherwise.

Reactions: 3 users
2 days now and Petracca hasn't refuted the reported unhappiness he has.

That club has had issues for a few years now.

Reactions: 1 users