Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Contracted until end of 26.
Thats when he'll start to shine and command big dollars.
"I've just got to up my aggressiveness and play my role for the team"
Cadman said before being dropped

How’s that scumbag Carr. I’m not a fan of Con Hinkley, but not once the last 18 months have I heard that Carr wanker endorse Hinkley.

He just oozes “I hope they sack him so I can take the reins”.

Reactions: 1 users
How’s that scumbag Carr. I’m not a fan of Con Hinkley, but not once the last 18 months have I heard that Carr wanker endorse Hinkley.

Agree. Why hint about robust conversations?

Reactions: 1 user

Blame Kochie and Davies for their *smile* poor management of the club. They didn’t have the balls to get rid of Hinkley and go through a proper process.

Reactions: 1 user
So Wheelbarrow Wilson reckons it’s no industry secret that there’s a lot of unhappy people at St Failure - including players - and that Marshall may be looking to get out.

I am shocked that the Lyon-Silvagni regime is causing rifts. Shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I think Carr might be the problem at Port. Politically? Maybe. I think he's a dud. If he had talent he'd already have made Poor Ken redundant. Why hasn't he done that?

Ross Lyon once said of Port on the eve of a final - Will their key backs take out a box to stand on? So, years later, Port traded for Ratugolea and Knee-Zerk-Reaction. Now all Port has to do is recruit some players to stand on them.

Knee-Zerk is not a player. And nobody in the AFL thinks that's what a #3 back looks like. Whoever targeted that player is a zombie. You don't suppose it was Carr, do you? That decision is amazingly bad. Banjo stuff. Port fans would be grateful if it was Poor Ken's call.

Kochie Oliphant had to grow a pair, sack Hinkley and pay Dogwick. Instead he got another hillbilly to run the backwater. Carr should be promoted now. Or, if he went after Knee-Zerk, sacked.

Reactions: 2 users
All teams that consistently fail over many years share a root problem. It's their midfield. The starting three in particular.

Touk Miller. Noah Anderson. That dud with the curly hair. This trio was mugged again on the weekend. Time and again they don't measure up. Did some of them get some supercoach points in the end? They were *smile* house. Beaten up again.

They did settle into some kind of defensive roles eventually. But the game was gone.

Dogwick was bleeding. He saw it again. Miller, Anderson, the dud. They're just not much good. What bout the change mids? What change mids? Berry? Ainsworth? Dusty B Bear?

He should put Powell in the guts. He's flaky but he can get it and he is always up and about. Might be able to give the teenagers a bit of support. 18yo Graham will make a player. Maybe Rogers if he can buy into gameplan.

If Ainsworth is a player (he was useless again) he is a HBF. If.

Lombard can't arrive soon enough.

I have always thought that Dogwick would trade out a name this year. Flanders is an adequate mop. Even good but for his crazy horse stuff. Atrosius has bought in. He gives what he's got. They won't get anything for Witts, will they? Not a Dogwick type.

If Read keeps kicking goals in the magoos he will get a senior spot. And it's not likely that he'll punt 18yo Walter. It's King. He might end up a loose end. A bit like Footscray they have a lot of talls including youth. He will probably punt Atrosius. Because he can do it sooner.

I think Carr might be the problem at Port. Politically? Maybe. I think he's a dud. If he had talent he'd already have made Poor Ken redundant. Why hasn't he done that?

Ross Lyon once said of Port on the eve of a final - Will their key backs take out a box to stand on? So, years later, Port traded for Ratugolea and Knee-Zerk-Reaction. Now all Port has to do is recruit some players to stand on them.

Knee-Zerk is not a player. And nobody in the AFL thinks that's what a #3 back looks like. Whoever targeted that player is a zombie. You don't suppose it was Carr, do you? That decision is amazingly bad. Banjo stuff. Port fans would be grateful if it was Poor Ken's call.

Kochie Oliphant had to grow a pair, sack Hinkley and pay Dogwick. Instead he got another hillbilly to run the backwater. Carr should be promoted now. Or, if he went after Knee-Zerk, sacked.
Knee-Zerk-Reaction.

Bravo

• Love
  • Haha