Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

The point is, he has another game under his belt alongside the best in the business.(Grimes) A steady game is plenty from Noah at this stage. He is our future and we have a unique opportunity to nurture his talents this year. Think Rance, think Astbury- neither were world beaters in their first few years.

Reactions: 1 users
Just needs to not allow Brown a run at it and he’ll be fine.
Krusty needs it lace out to be effective.

In that case we need to make sure North's mids don't get the opportunity to deliver it lace out to the clown. We saw that even Cox can be an effective forward if it is delivered on a silver platter, and Brown is better than Cox.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Generally a pretty good game. Disposal was a bit scrappy but he kept Brown in check which is rarity for us.

Play them both. Allows Grimes to play the Rance role.

I'd push Short or Baker up the ground.
Giants this week with the three talls, so might see Caddy out for Astbury. Any of Short, Baker or even Balta can go up to Caddy's wing

Two quick handball errors but did well. Will be even better once he learns to get a couple of cheap possessions

Good performance by Noah beat Clown Shoes Brown hands down, save for a few lucky kicks.

He stays even when Dave comes back. Frees up Vlastuin and Broad.

Reactions: 1 users
Leppitsch (I assume) has done wonders with Balta. Last year he looked lost when playing down back. Completely different player so far this year. Must stay in - he is our long term key back.

Reactions: 4 users