Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

I think this is the Balta thread. Take your biased and ignorant opinions to the dedicated political threads, Bontague. Cheap shot.

And another clown enters the big top,
Where have you been? Putting your make up on?
Knew your nice guy act couldn’t last.
Back to the chemist for a refill

Loved Noah’s 30m handballs last night. Quick and direct, better than most people can kick. I reckon he should just hand pass anything less than 30m and use his booming long kick the rest of the time. The boy is seriously skilled..
Those handballs were great. They could be a real weapon.

Dying to see him 1-2-ing as he rolls off Optimus Grimes shoulder and launches off half-back then pounds a 50-60 metre bullet into the danger zone.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Dying to see him 1-2-ing as he rolls off Optimus Grimes shoulder and launches off half-back then pounds a 50-60 metre bullet into the danger zone.

View attachment 10093
tumblr_mjgqzo2EUP1s7wneso6_250.gif

Reactions: 1 user
And another clown enters the big top,
Where have you been? Putting your make up on?
Knew your nice guy act couldn’t last.
Back to the chemist for a refill

It's pretty easy to see who is making a clown of himself on here. You sound like a really embittered, angry person. Seek some counselling.

Loved Noah’s 30m handballs last night. Quick and direct, better than most people can kick. I reckon he should just hand pass anything less than 30m and use his booming long kick the rest of the time. The boy is seriously skilled..

I was about to mention those ,

They flew off his fist like they were fired from a cannon

Reactions: 1 users
A taller backline.

DS
You evole and play to your strengths as things change ,

I think we just become a taller side all round now , with Tommy up forward , noah down back

Im liking what chol brings too as the back up ruck with his skills around the ground

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
You evole and play to your strengths as things change ,

I think we just become a taller side all round now , with Tommy up forward , noah down back

Im liking what chol brings too as the back up ruck with his skills around the ground
Balta (20 yo) 16 career matches thus far, Chol (23) 13 career matches . These guys have so much upside still. [And DES (22) 4 games]

Sky's the limit really. Maybe, just maybe we are developing quality, ongoing replacements for both Rance and Riewoldt, although not exactly like-for-like, in the same year.

Reactions: 2 users
Good to hear that in his presser today that Dimma confirmed that Balta would stay in the side even if Astbury was able to return:
“We think for us to be a really good side, Noah has to be in the side. With David coming back in, we’re looking to keep all those guys in the side at the same time,” Hardwick said.

My thoughts exactly, Dimma. ;)

Interesting to see where he would be played though - as the Rance replacement? So Short to the wing, Floss HBF with Baker as the +1?
Don't mind trying that sometime.

Reactions: 3 users
Noah playing good footy is great for the long and short term but the added benefit is we don't need to rush Astbury back. If he needs another game, we can do it as replacements are playing well and we only bring him back when he's 100%.

Noah playing good footy is great for the long and short term but the added benefit is we don't need to rush Astbury back. If he needs another game, we can do it as replacements are playing well and we only bring him back when he's 100%.
It would be hard for a guy like Astbury to front up on Friday night and then again 5 days later on wednesday coming back from injury. Might be better playing him in just one of those games
Cameron, Himmelberg and Finlayson is a tall forward line and i would like to see Grimes pick up Greene