NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Boy, that looked like the receiver was open and away.

Jets only themselves to blame, Rodgers will be spewing, he couldn't have played much better.

Numpty slips over when open for the reception.

Jets have blown this.
Yeh, the replay shows he turns the wrongs way and slips. The throw was fine, the receiver stuffed it completely.

Rodgers will hate a mistake like that. Adams/Cobb/Nelson wouldn't have stuffed up like that.

Codgers contemplating retirement.....

Said it yesterday, both NY teams should relocate. Both useless.

Results are in at the completion of week 6

We stand and applaud the efforts of TigerForce, MD Jazz, JoMamma and RoarEmotion on gaining bonus points this week. We salute you gents !!

A three way tie at the top, with perhaps the storyline of the year so far seeing TigerForce being one of the co-leaders. He has had a tough old time in this comp in previous seasons but has certainly hit his groove so far this year. Keep it up TF !!

Ridley (2) (2) 21
T Shirt Tommy (1) (2) 21
TigerForce (3+1) (1) 21
JoMamma (1) (3+1) 19
RoarEmotion (1) (3+1) 17
marella jube (1) (2) 17
Redford (2) (2) 15
mainlandy (1) (2) 15
MD Jazz (3+1) (1) 15
Mopsy (2) (2) 13
Ricemagic (2) (1) 12

Last of the London games next week, but I have made the executive decision (pending the tv schedule) to flex that one out. I mean, who wants to tip on and watch Patriots v Jaguars ??? Not me, will enjoy some extra sleep next week.

Instead we will hopefully have three cracking early games to sink our teeth into, before our later games take place.

Games will be posted around 9am on Friday.

Reactions: 7 users
Results are in at the completion of week 6

We stand and applaud the efforts of TigerForce, MD Jazz, JoMamma and RoarEmotion on gaining bonus points this week. We salute you gents !!

A three way tie at the top, with perhaps the storyline of the year so far seeing TigerForce being one of the co-leaders. He has had a tough old time in this comp in previous seasons but has certainly hit his groove so far this year. Keep it up TF !!

Ridley (2) (2) 21
T Shirt Tommy (1) (2) 21
TigerForce (3+1) (1) 21
JoMamma (1) (3+1) 19
RoarEmotion (1) (3+1) 17
marella jube (1) (2) 17
Redford (2) (2) 15
mainlandy (1) (2) 15
MD Jazz (3+1) (1) 15
Mopsy (2) (2) 13
Ricemagic (2) (1) 12

Last of the London games next week, but I have made the executive decision (pending the tv schedule) to flex that one out. I mean, who wants to tip on and watch Patriots v Jaguars ??? Not me, will enjoy some extra sleep next week.

Instead we will hopefully have three cracking early games to sink our teeth into, before our later games take place.

Games will be posted around 9am on Friday.
Doing a good job Moops. (y)

Reactions: 2 users
The Jest. They remind me of a worse version of Essendon. Maybe a St Failure-Essendon mix. Every year they contract some big name, mega hype, and every year they fail to make the playoffs, sack coaches, scandals, dysfunction.

Geez they're *smile*.

Every time I go to NYC (which is a fair bit) there's always headline stories about the Jest and how bad they are and one f up problem after another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Week 7 tipping time is upon us and boy oh boy do we have some great matches to try and get our heads around !!

My wishes came true with the tv schedule, so as planned we will flex out the London snore fest and tip on 3 great early games. Cracking matches all of them !
Our second set of games are also pretty darn good too so we are going to have some real fun this week.

Houston Texans (+2.5) @ Green Bay Packers (-2.5) 4am Monday Oct 21st (7mate)
Detroit Lions (+1.5) @ Minnesota Vikings (-1.5) 4am Monday Oct 21st (Fox)
Kansas City Chiefs (+1.5) @ San Francisco 49ers (-1.5) 7:25am Monday Oct 21st (Fox)

New York Jets (-1.5) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (+1.5) 11:20am Monday Oct 21st 11:20am (Fox)
Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3.5) 11:15am Tuesday Oct 22nd (Fox)
Los Angeles Chargers (-2.5) @ Arizona Cardinals (+2.5) 12pm Tuesday Oct 22nd (Fox)

Tips to be in by 4am Monday
Good luck to all, enjoy !

Going hard and early

Houston Texans - heart tip without Collins lets see how we go but President Mixon is back to pound through the ground troops
Detroit - more 4th downs
Kansas City Chiefs - do these guys lose much? are 49ers really going?

Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Arizona Cardinals