NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Week 7 tipping time is upon us and boy oh boy do we have some great matches to try and get our heads around !!

My wishes came true with the tv schedule, so as planned we will flex out the London snore fest and tip on 3 great early games. Cracking matches all of them !
Our second set of games are also pretty darn good too so we are going to have some real fun this week.

Houston Texans (+2.5) @ Green Bay Packers (-2.5) 4am Monday Oct 21st (7mate)
Detroit Lions (+1.5) @ Minnesota Vikings (-1.5) 4am Monday Oct 21st (Fox)
Kansas City Chiefs (+1.5) @ San Francisco 49ers (-1.5) 7:25am Monday Oct 21st (Fox)

New York Jets (-1.5) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (+1.5) 11:20am Monday Oct 21st 11:20am (Fox)
Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3.5) 11:15am Tuesday Oct 22nd (Fox)
Los Angeles Chargers (-2.5) @ Arizona Cardinals (+2.5) 12pm Tuesday Oct 22nd (Fox)

Tips to be in by 4am Monday
Good luck to all, enjoy !
Packers
Lions
49ers

Steelers
Ravens
Chargers

Week 7 tipping time is upon us and boy oh boy do we have some great matches to try and get our heads around !!

My wishes came true with the tv schedule, so as planned we will flex out the London snore fest and tip on 3 great early games. Cracking matches all of them !
Our second set of games are also pretty darn good too so we are going to have some real fun this week.

Kansas City Chiefs (+1.5) @ San Francisco 49ers (-1.5) 7:25am Monday Oct 21st (Fox)

New York Jets (-1.5) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (+1.5) 11:20am Monday Oct 21st 11:20am (Fox)
Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3.5) 11:15am Tuesday Oct 22nd (Fox)
Los Angeles Chargers (-2.5) @ Arizona Cardinals (+2.5) 12pm Tuesday Oct 22nd (Fox)

GB
Detroit
Niners

Steelers
Ravens
Chargers

Texas fans throwing beer cans on the ground after an incorrect holding call by (their) flogs which was overturned later. Even the cheerleaders had to pick up the rubbish. Georgia coach went nuts after the overturned decision. We really need to get an appeal rule for the coaches before our flogs *smile* up a GF.

Last edited:
Is that correct Mops? The Jest favourites AT the Steelers??
It's coz Davonte is gonna rescue them.

Alarm set, cocoa at the ready, can’t wait for the early games.

Bring it on !

Reactions: 1 user

Green Bay
Detroit
Kansas
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Arizona