NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Some reason ?

Is this a trick question Moops ?

Nope, genuinely don't know.

I rarely watch First Take. Whenever I take a look its Smith and Shannan shouting at each other.

Then you have Molly who offers nothing at all.

Prefer McCafee's show much more.

The Cowboys and their fans are the most despised in America. Loud mouth Texans. Too much attention that doesn't fit with their performance. And on and on...

Yeah that Molly is as annoying as all hell. Useless.

Reactions: 1 user
We complain about the AFL fixturing, but the NFL have their moments too. Today's game a prime example.

Jets are playing after having travelled to London last week. Usually after making that trip the competing teams get a bye straight after. Their opponent Minnesota did. Weird.

Then you have the Bills who will be playing their third away game in a row. That's brutal. And it's the only reason I have selected the Jets today.

Could be a messy old game today.

The Cowboys and their fans are the most despised in America. Loud mouth Texans. Too much attention that doesn't fit with their performance. And on and on...

Yeah that Molly is as annoying as all hell. Useless.

Ahhhh got it. As simple as that.

I thought old Jerry may have kicked his dog or something more exciting like that.

We complain about the AFL fixturing, but the NFL have their moments too. Today's game a prime example.

Jets are playing after having travelled to London last week. Usually after making that trip the competing teams get a bye straight after. Their opponent Minnesota did. Weird.

Then you have the Bills who will be playing their third away game in a row. That's brutal. And it's the only reason I have selected the Jets today.

Could be a messy old game today.
The Jets D cannot play much better, hoping they can keep Allen in check. If Mosley plays they will be even better.

When do the final teams come out?

The Jets D cannot play much better, hoping they can keep Allen in check. If Mosley plays they will be even better.

When do the final teams come out?

A lot of them are game time decisions. Have to wait and see on Mosely. Fingers crossed for us Jets tippers MD!

A lot of them are game time decisions. Have to wait and see on Mosely. Fingers crossed for us Jets tippers MD!
Just read this on google, sounds plausible

NFL teams can have, in general, a maximum of 53 players. This excludes the preseason (when the limit is 90) and the standard elevation addedum which allows a team to move a player from the practice squad to the active roster for 1 week (possibly giving them above 53 players), after which that player is demoted back to the practice squad.

Ninety minutes before kickoff of that week's game, each team has to announce a maximum of 47 or 48 active players. The limit is 48 if 8 players are offensive linemen, 47 if under 8 players are linemen. Only these players are eligible to play in any game and those not listed are inactive.

This list doesn't tell you who is/isn't starting or how many snaps they will play and snap counts outside of a few positions may vary each week depending on what each team is trying to do in-game.

Cmon Rodgers you old dud, fire up.

Best way to beat the Bills is to keep their offense off the field.

Jets need to lean on the run game more, which the Bills are suspect against. Get Breece Hall more involved. Try to control the clock.

I'm more hopeful than confident they can pull this one off.

Best way to beat the Bills is to keep their offense off the field.

Jets need to lean on the run game more, which the Bills are suspect against. Get Breece Hall more involved. Try to control the clock.

I'm more hopeful than confident they can pull this one off.
Same. Hopefully Rodgers turns back the clock. Or Jets get a new coach dead-cat bounce.

Allen is capable of anything, although is a bit banged up so hopefully continues his average recent form.