NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

A loss for me, but I'd rather the Steelers win this. Wilson's done well admittedly. The Jest are useless, and hopefully the Gi-aints the same next week in another home game for us.

The big apple desperately needs better teams....

Bloody hell....30 seconds left and we still score a TD....The Jest are SOOOOOOOOOFT!!! Poor ol' Codgers "What was I thinking moving to this sh!t of a club???"

The 2 intercepts against Wilson and some further injuries took the wind out of the Jets. One was a bit unlucky, the other an awful drop.

They were clearly on top for most of the first half.

They are missing too many first starters on d. But I suppose not many sides have most first starters available.

The offence looks better with Adams, they will trouble some sides.

Steelers at 5-2!

Reactions: 1 user
Cornes talking NFL on SEN made a good point about the QB being "over" protected. And I agree with his take that the rules are too favourable to the QB's.

Mahomes is a great runner but he gets away with a lot because players are scared of getting penalised for being too aggreessive when trying to stop him.

Even that TD Mahomes ran in, Mustapha was almost slowing down instead of driving through Mahomes trying to stop him. He had earlier laid 2 great tackles on running backs, I was surprised he didn't try and iron out Mahomes.

Reactions: 1 users
Cornes talking NFL on SEN made a good point about the QB being "over" protected. And I agree with his take that the rules are too favourable to the QB's.

Mahomes is a great runner but he gets away with a lot because players are scared of getting penalised for being too aggreessive when trying to stop him.

Even that TD Mahomes ran in, Mustapha was almost slowing down instead of driving through Mahomes trying to stop him. He had earlier laid 2 great tackles on running backs, I was surprised he didn't try and iron out Mahomes.
Yeah. The amount of times I've seen a QB tackled as the ball is leaving his hand and a roughing the passer call is made, is infuriating.

Reactions: 1 user
Great to see B-M doing well. He was a winner in college and has been a bit of a slow burn after being No.1 pick. Too much pressure on him at the Browns. He backed himself with the 1 yr contract for the Bucs and just keeps improving and is developing into a very good qb. great arm, smart player with a bit of attitude.

Good game in TB, Ravens looking awesome on offence. BM gunna have to play out of his skin to win this.

More soft coverage on 3rd and long allows the Ravens into FG range. They got 18 yds easily to make it a 52 yd FG attempt.

Jeez it *smile* me no end the way teams play so soft on defence in those situations. It's now a 10 point game, they should not have allowed such an easy big gain.

See it all the time. For such a sophisticated, stats driven structure driven game it seems boneheaded for teams to play like this all the time.

Ffs. Aiyuk has done an ACL. Deebo Samuel now has pneumonia after early season injuries. McCaffery still out with an Achilles. Greenlaw torn Achilles as well. Hargrave torn tricep. Hufunga torn wrist ligaments. Jennings a hip injury. Mason a shoulder. Ward has done his knee. Even our kicker is out injured for 2 months minimum. Kittle is questionable this week too !

And the coup de resistance, Pearsall shot in the stomach.

And that's not the half of it. The most perennially injured list in the NFL by a country mile. Every *** year.

Ffs. Aiyuk has done an ACL. Deebo Samuel now has pneumonia after early season injuries. McCaffery still out with an Achilles. Greenlaw torn Achilles as well. Hargrave torn tricep. Hufunga torn wrist ligaments. Jennings a hip injury. Mason a shoulder. Ward has done his knee. Even our kicker is out injured for 2 months minimum. Kittle is questionable this week too !

And the coup de resistance, Pearsall shot in the stomach.

And that's not the half of it. The most perennially injured list in the NFL by a country mile. Every *** year.
It's all Luke Meehan's fault....

I gave BM a wrap and he has just tried to do too much in this game. They have had so many good starts to drives and then he tries to force a pass that isn't there.

Not helped with Evans leaving the game after dropping a really good pass that should have been a TD. But he has tried to do too much.

Ravens in great form.