MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Hodge lucky he got it down to 2 weeks. Fortunate for Wingard we can still see his exploits next week and not in hospital or worse.

Told you Fyfe would get off! Preserving the face for the AFL if he wins it !

Dusty a please explain for his two goal salute to the ferals!

Of course Fyfe gets off. They have been trying to protect him from himself since that flying start to the year. What’s the bet he will need to be cleared of another potential report over the next two weeks?

As for Hodge, that suspension really hampers Clarkson’s preparation for the Brisbane Lions and Carlton games. Not only has he been suspended for those two games but I am certain his coach will take him aside and give him a stern talking to.

Seriously, the MRP has about as much credibility as an aerosol can full of “whipping cream.”

BTW, it is a sad day when a player of Dusty’s standing in the bogan community has to explain himself to a bunch of suits who have no understanding of his cultural roots.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Dusty to get a 'not happy dusty' letter
What a joke. Players are human believe it or not and given the abuse they were getting all day, what a surprise that one might react. Nothing more than a token fine and Collingwood should be held to greater account for the behaviour of its Cheer Squad.

DirtyDogTiger said:
They are cross at dusty for his two finger salute
He's being referred to the footy operations department.

Whatever that means

Same process as Jetta and the spear. Good to see that they are consistent.

Up yours AFL

1440247511492.jpg

WesternTiger said:
Those fingers are together. Not like the darl in the background. He is just gesturing to them that he is a "gun"!

I'm surprised the darl in the background can separate her fingers given how fat they are

BrisTiger24 said:
I'm surprised the darl in the background can separate her fingers given how fat they are

Is she getting a please explain letter as well. Someone undoubtedly would have to read it to her

There was nothing in the Fyfe one. I'd be filthy as if one of our boys got rubbed out for that

I’ve been watching our great game all my life; mostly at the MCG and I can still smell the aroma of the freshly cooked jam donuts 55 years on. I love the game and the Mighty Tigers but the predictable spin and bias spilling out of AFL House is not only unacceptable and the real blight on the game; it also reflects the nanny state mentality that Australia has become. Off the field football is a bloody joke!

Dusty was just saying that it was the second time we'd beat them this season. Nothing in it.

His fingers are closed, not making the more traditional V shape synonymous with the up yours type sign. Bit of a beat up I reckon.

Goodes throws imaginary spears and the crowd get told to leave him alone.

Dusty throws 2 fingers at a bunch of ferals and he gets told to leave the crowd alone?

So Dusty has been referred to the fun police.

To what depths will the flogs at AFL House stoop to create a competition of automatons?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Up yours AFL

1440247511492.jpg
Good lord, I haven't seen arms that big since Arnie was Mr Olympia! She must work out........