MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Don't reckon either of Fyfe or that Colonwood player that got Miles should have been reported. Both times it's just been players going low n hard for a loose ball, should never be more than a free.

Going to become a situation where players will need a written invitation before they can go in for a ground ball, or worse step aside n take it in turns to pick up the loose ball.

Would this be Fyfe's 3rd fine therefore resulting in a suspension?

They'd be forced to rule 'insufficient force' this time to allow him to win the Fyfe Medal.

If Hodge doesnt get a good number of weeks for that pitiful and guttless display against Wingard you would have to wonder how corrupt the MRP are. You dont want to ever see things like that happen in a game.

MRP member Nathan Burke has already said it wasn't deliberate

Jason King said:
If Hodge doesnt get a good number of weeks for that pitiful and guttless display against Wingard you would have to wonder how corrupt the MRP are. You dont want to ever see things like that happen in a game.

Don't suspend Hodge.
I want to see him run through Suban in three weeks, like a road train hitting a skanky cat.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Don't suspend Hodge.
I want to see him run through Suban in three weeks, like a road train hitting a skanky cat.

Me too, if only to stop anyone from punching kittens in the face.

Baloo said:

Ta. Rather inappropriate I would have thought to say something public like that before the MRP had met. Will look like a dill if they conclude it was deliberate.

I like Fyfe, but to say that he was going at the ball, when he ran straight over the top of it, is crap.

It's obvious they don't want a player to miss out on a Brownlow over such an incident. That's why they need to get rid of the fair bit, it's not appropriate any more because you can be a very fair player these days and still get rubbed out for being 'careless'.