Morris Thomas competition | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Morris Thomas competition

willo said:
I hope he has a good game for the teams sake. Unlike a few here just hoping he doesn't.

I would say this is a little harsh except part of me really does want Hardwick to have face up to Stevie's limitations. Do I want the Tigers to lose? No, never. Do I want Hardwick to get off the Stevie train and shaprpish? Yes. Oh dear god yes!

Leysy Days said:
Ah Magoo.
Magoo? 0/10 for originality old boy. 2014 stats indicate Thomas KE was 75.3%, Cotch as a comparison went at 63%. But we,ll see tomorrow. I'm not a huge fan of Matt but I just don't think he's as bad as portrayed here.

I hope they play well, but I'll have a stab - 5 free kicks and 9 clangers.

tigertim said:
Magoo? 0/10 for originality old boy. 2014 stats indicate Thomas KE was 75.3%, Cotch as a comparison went at 63%. But we,ll see tomorrow. I'm not a huge fan of Matt but I just don't think he's as bad as portrayed here.

He's much worse than what is portrayed here.

The magic number was 7. Big Country the closest with 4. Well done to the believers!

Might see If I can find a worthy prize for BC.

UKTiger said:
Far too many skill errors for me. Yes he played a role but he lacks awareness

Played OK. Not great numbers (19 disposals) but used the ball ok. Problem is he is way too slow. You might get away with it against poor opposition. Has to go end of season to make way for new blood.

H tiger said:
See the two of them trying to pad each other's stats?

I said that to the bloke next to me too.

Good to see this thread go down like a lead balloon prediction-wise though.