Matt Thomas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Thomas

Re: Pick 42 Matt Thomas

Just too many weaknesses.

Should never play ahead if Vlaustin - ever

I don't mind Thomas but he looked pretty bad out there tonight.

Thank God he was subbed off tonite. It was like swapping a 1970s Toyota corolla for a shiny new volkswagon.

Was a liabilitytonite.

It's always concerning when you make 3 bad f-ups in a row at the 10 minute mark of the 3rd quarter.
That's is like screaming out loud "SUB ME".

Should donate his early season game payments back to miles and slink off to the kitchen to cut the oranges for next week.
Port Adelaide aren't any faster this year, they just don't look as slow with Thomasauras Rex in the team. Don't get me wrong I love the bloke cause he wears yellow and black but he needs to be dishing it out to Lennon and types back in the magoos so they can practice their outside run.

Juffaricho said:
It's always concerning when you make 3 bad f-ups in a row at the 10 minute mark of the 3rd quarter.
That's is like screaming out loud "SUB ME".

:hihi yep was thinking bring on Vlaus now.

He's just glacial. Either Jacko in, or McDonough gets a game in the guts.

St Kevin said:
He's just glacial. Either Jacko in, or McDonough gets a game in the guts.

Jackson is definitely a better footballer but Thomas plays his role smarter and within his limitations more.

No spinning 360's with no idea what to do then long bombs in hope. Thomas is see ball, get ball out to the better and smarter ball users. Jackson thinks he's one of those ball users.

I'd try McDonough in a midfield/HF role.

Depth only. No more unless we really have to.