Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

He just can’t stay on the park anymore. Prestia lynch Hopper just keep breaking down.

Put Tom out for the rest of the year and send him to the Dr they sent Gibbus to and have him right for pre season.

Same if Dion is playing next year he is out for the year too stop f@#$@# playing these blokes for no gain the seasons shot you wankers accept the fact and start playing kids and hit the draft with a stronger hand.

Hopper gets one more run if he breaks down he’s out too till pre season.

Reactions: 4 users
We need to change the strength and conditioning dep of this club as a matter of urgency

Absolute incompetence

Reactions: 9 users
Are we going to get him to 100 games. Is he still contracted next year?
Touch and go right now unless they just put him in cotton wool and leave him to recover fully .

We can play him as sub then leave him stand in the goalsquare for the last 5 minutes of every game Judy like they did to the debutants. Doesn’t have to compete just stand there and wander around away from the play lol

The right thing to do is for Lynch to offer to play for free next year. Must have taken close to $2m last 2 years for SFA.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
The right thing to do is for Lynch to offer to play for free next year. Must have taken close to $2m last 2 years for SFA.
He played for $500k in 2019 when he literally walked us to a flag.

Should we have done the right thing and paid him $5m in that year?

Reactions: 1 users
Hate to say I was right but it was obvious to blind Freddy he should have waited to after the bye and made sure he wouldn't break down I called 3rd quater hammy so missed by a quater

Reactions: 1 user
To the people on here who wanted to play him before the bye.

That’s the bloody reason. A risk simply not worth taking.

Hate to say I was right but it was obvious to blind Freddy he should have waited to after the buy and made sure he wouldn't break down I called 3rd quater hammy so missed by a quater
Don't think it mattered when. He's going through that Figgy phase of the old legs yelling at you to finish up.

send him to the Dr they sent Gibbus to and have him right for pre season.
yeah, so that on return he can do his ACL 1 minute in to taking his dog for a walk down the street. At this rate we should cross our fingers that half the team isnt decapitated going under the montague st bridge when we next play at marvel

Reactions: 1 user