Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

He's playing..... yeehaaa.....

RICHMOND is set to be boosted by the return of star key forward Tom Lynch for Dustin Martin's 300th game against Hawthorn at the MCG on Saturday.

The 31-year-old hasn't played since suffering a hamstring tendon injury late in the win over Sydney in round three, three games into his return from a long-term foot injury.

After missing the last 10 weeks, including last Thursday night's win over Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Lynch has completed his rehabilitation program and will face the Hawks if he completes training on Thursday.

Richmond coach Adem Yze said the All-Australian forward hasn't raced back to play in the milestone game and was essentially ready to return for last week's trip to South Australia.

"He is going to be out there today and if he gets through today, he is going to play," Yze told reporters on Thursday morning.

"He had a great block of work. He was putting his hand up to play last week. We held that back, so he is ready to go. He'll do a big session today. If he trains fully, he will play.

"He has pushed to play because he is ready. As I said, he was ready last week as well. We wouldn't push him any earlier.

"We've got a bye coming up after this game, so if there was any risk around playing Tom Lynch, we wouldn't do that. We held him an extra week, another week of training and he'll play if he gets through today."

Reactions: 1 users
Orly issue is we are going to win a few games of footy over the rest of the year once Lynch finds form.

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder what Cartoon Dees WetCoke Roos Hawks would be doing if they were second last half way into season?
dog tank GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
So what happens if he breaks down again this season?

Reactions: 1 user
Spare man is dropping in front of him. Has no chance unless is chaos footy

Reactions: 1 user