Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

WTF would we play him the week before the bye...seriously dumb stuff

Maybe because he wanted to play in his mate's 300th, he was training the house down, and it wasn't the bad leg that got injured anyway?

Or if he came back through the VFL there's nothing to say he just wouldn't have got the same injury anyway?

Or that like it or not, we probably don't want to win too many games for the rest of the season anyway to maximise our access to quality draft picks, so Lynch out for a couple more weeks probably isn't that much of a big deal?

I'm fine with it. He's a footy player earning good coin to play footy.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm fine with it. He's a footy player earning good coin to play footy.
That's the thing, he's earning good coin not playing any footy due to mismanagement. Need to get him right properly so he can actually play. Bringing him in before the bye round was just dumb.

Reactions: 1 user
It would be hard for Lynch with his injuries over the last two years to get his body right for AFL football. He has been battling to walk let alone do any running with intensity with his foot and hamstring tendon problems. Especially seeing he is such a big man.

Yep. Give him 1 more year and that'll be it. We need to prepare our next KPFs. Fawcett and Bauer are next on the stage.
he's contracted till 2025. Only playing 4 games for the last couple of years.

RFC obviously need a revamped fitness dept but it'll be too late

Reactions: 1 users
sci-fi running GIF by MANGOTEETH

That's lynch making a lead
Too bad he left his hammy in the goal square.

Reactions: 1 users
He'll have to do the rehab. Miss three. Maybe four then eased back in.

Spoony spoon spoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
insane stuff from our medical staff.
if i hear one more "he was right to go last week but we gave him an extra.."
i will go absolutely spare.!

anyone returning from the moon boot for the best part of a year needs a freakin preseason !!!.
soft tissues forming a queue.
so goddam predictable & typical...a litany of bad decisions.

what on earth was the point?

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
insane stuff from our medical staff.
if i hear one more "he was right to go last week but we gave him an extra.."
i will go absolutely spare.!

anyone returning from the moon boot for the best part of a year needs a freakin preseason !!!.
soft tissues forming a queue.
so goddam predictable & typical...a litany of bad decisions.

what on earth was the point?
Let’s not pretend lynch is a croc, so is prestia so is graham , they’re at other clubs too , de goey, Mitch Lewis marchbank our guys aren’t only ones

he's contracted till 2025. Only playing 4 games for the last couple of years.

RFC obviously need a revamped fitness dept but it'll be too late
That'll be his final year as the legs are telling him he's done. Just get the final 11 games into him for F/S.