Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

Funny looking back at posts from the pom pom wavers last year, and early this year, saying that we didn't really have a problem in this area.

Reactions: 5 users
I’m shocked….
The presser may have been

I’m shocked to be lying here in hospital…

Again.

Coming back 7 weeks after the 2 week internal training I thought would have worked and it did until the 8 minute mark of the internal review process.

We will learn from this and get better.

Funny looking back at posts from the pom pom wavers last year, and early this year, saying that we didn't really have a problem in this area.
On the contrary. I don't think we can hold this guy solely to account. Surely our medicos were guiding him, or other experts?
Either he was ignoring them, or they should be looked at too.

Reactions: 3 users
Put your camels out.
200.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Greta News.

Hope he goes to GCS, Essington or Collingwood ..............just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
On the contrary. I don't think we can hold this guy solely to account. Surely our medicos were guiding him, or other experts?
Either he was ignoring them, or they should be looked at too.
I think the latter, General. Meehan was in charge of the whole mess, but the rest of the team need to bear some of the responsibility.

Reactions: 2 users