Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

yes, actually gone now it seems not waiting to the end of the season.
Given we were the highest scoring team in the competition in 2022 with Teague in charge of offensive ball movement, perplexing that he was refused a return to this role in 2024. Was left to coach a non existent forward line full of stop-gap moves (Balta) and journeyman players (Mansell). Coaching shambles.

Given we were the highest scoring team in the competition in 2022 with Teague in charge of offensive ball movement,
That is the way I would describe our forward line work at the moment ....offensive :ROFLMAO:

To be fair we did have a couple of guys called lynch and Riewoldt in our forward line in 2022

Reactions: 1 users
Carlton fitness coach Andrew Russell stepping down to take time away from the game. We still have Meehan hanging around

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know anything about Lachlan Penfold from Melbourne Storm? Been there 7 years?

I was talking to Sam Perrett ex Sydney Roosters and Canterbury Bulldogs and he said he was top notch. Heaps of experience across multiple elite sports including Lions and Golden State Warriors.

Personally, not a fan.

Done stints at a lot of clubs and I can’t recall him ever staying longer than two season in one place.

Also suspect (and this is not backed up by anything) that his success essentially comes down to overtraining players in the short term and leaving a mess for his successor to clean up, hence the constant jumping to new jobs.

Reactions: 1 user
We chased him hard years back but he choose to go to Port instead. Broke his contract with Port to go back to England to a soccer club for more money. Koshi threaten to take him to court over it. Got sacked from soccer club due to selling inside information to rival clubs. returned back to Australia.
Good operator, but a terrible person. Real snake in the grass. Stay clear

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users
We chased him hard years back but he choose to go to Port instead. Broke his contract with Port to go back to England to a soccer club for more money. Koshi threaten to take him to court over it. Got sacked from soccer club due to selling inside information to rival clubs. returned back to Australia.
Good operator, but a terrible person. Real snake in the grass. Stay clear
Blues need a new fitness guy.Sounds like they suit each other too a tee.

IMG_2866.jpeg
That didn’t take long. Never nice hearing that a guy has lost his job but he must have known he was in deep trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users