Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

Apparently he failed his physical.

Tomorrow should be declared a public holiday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Newsflash, we're off the bottom.
Into 8th spot with a bullet!
Baggers out.
If only.

You don't perform in an office, you are out.
In Footyland you can do the same and get a full year of pay.
Then you are out.

Sorry it didn't work out, Luke.

You can’t survive the medical room we had this year

Close investigation almost seems pointless. It was too much of a *smile* show for the players / coaches to have any confidence in the incumbent (s)

Reactions: 1 user
Yzes comment to the press on Saturday signaled this was happening

maybe Meehan heard it

Reactions: 6 users
I can see plenty of off field changes happening.
I only really follow AFL.
In other sports when success has been accomplished, is there a stampede of the people who are working in there getting up and leaving??
Manchester city???
Melbourne storm???
Richmond centrals??

Who knows how many players have spoken out now about their fitness status.

Reactions: 1 user
DING DONG the which (rehabilitation program will the dart hit today) is dead, which old badly recruited High Performance Manager, this one!

Apologies for the *smile* Ty translation of lyrics. It's all I could do at work.

This gives me HOPE.

We won't be accepting mediocrity. Same with the decision to go with Dunne over the easy choice Matthews as CEO.

Reactions: 5 users
Yzes comment to the press on Saturday signaled this was happening

maybe Meehan heard it
They were well timed. He knew he was on a hiding to nothing if he said anything during the year both publically and privately. Waited and told us what we needed to hear when it was most appropriate. I'm now keen to see what else unfolds over the next 3 months.

Reactions: 7 users
Club looking to replace him with another internal applicant.
At this stage Giuseppe is the front runner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users