Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

Who was Meehan's understudy?
s reactions mr GIF

This guy

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
As an aside you wouldn't be expecting a job like this to be advertised on the website or through linked in would you?

They would be headhunting and targeting specific people
agree totally, I was answering another posters question

Reactions: 1 user
Any further news on replacement by the Club? Anyone heard anything further?
Been very quiet on this has the club. But you would think that a decision would be very close to being finalised as the players would need a heads up for their offseason program.

Ben Serpell at Geelong I want to come to Richmond. They have an old battle harden list that has young blokes who can also play the system.

Plus I would want to get one back at Shocking and Salty.

Reactions: 1 users
1980s aerobics GIF
New strength and conditioning team working on getting us sorted.
Seriously, those people are fit and strong. The gym I went to had a lady who was half of a silver medal winning world aerobics team. She did a ‘light’ workout in the gym one morning and most of the rest of us just stood and watched as she did these exercises that required incredible core strength and flexibility and didn’t even break a sweat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Seriously, those people are fit and strong. The gym I went to had a lady who was half of a silver medal winning world aerobics team. She did a ‘light’ workout in the gym one morning and most of the rest of us just stood and watched as she did these exercises that required incredible core strength and flexibility and didn’t even break a sweat.
See this is what we need

Been very quiet on this has the club. But you would think that a decision would be very close to being finalised as the players would need a heads up for their offseason program.

Ben Serpell at Geelong I want to come to Richmond. They have an old battle harden list that has young blokes who can also play the system.

Plus I would want to get one back at Shocking and Salty.
Urgent. I wonder how they're looking after the aflw?