Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

I am glad he said it. This is the bloke who ridiculed us for trading in Prestia who went on to be a triple premiership player.
Gives plenty of fodder to remind him of when it doesn’t take that long
Think one of the things that irks him…..a lot. Is we struck and struck hard. 3 flags in 4 years and minor premiers in the year we missed. Port had an utterly incredible record at SANFL level. Pretty much played in every second GF for over a hundred years. But…..since joining the AFL - have won 1 flag. I’ll just add them up again - yep 1. Port 1 - Richmond 3. Richmond 3 - Port 1. Here 3……200% more. Cry me a river Kano.

Reactions: 1 users
Is joining channel 7 next year:vomit
Hypocrit - making fun of Chimp and Talking Footy. Traitor - just leaves his old mates and looks for money.

What's better is that this the beginning of the end of this prick. How's he gonna be a shock jock on Ch 7 as he has no talent in just been a special comments?

Reactions: 2 users
Already admitted he doesn't get on with Richo and Darcy.....and whoever else. What are his workmates on Sunday Footy Show and Footy Classified gonna say? Is Vol-Kane-o finally dead?? This is all jumping the shark stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
The best news, I hardly ever watch 7 footy and now I can watch the 9 shows without dry-reaching

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
At least next year Foxtel have their own commentary teams.
I wonder who will get the chop at 7 to make way for Karen?

Good news is we probably wont have any games on 7.
Will be interesting if he sits beside Richo in the commentary box. Anyone who has listened to Talking Tigers over the last couple of years would know that the great man is not Karen's greatest fan .....

Reactions: 3 users
So Karen calls Petracca a sook for
Leaving Melbourne FC, while he leaves Ch9 for more money?

Reactions: 7 users
The only time I ever watch 7’s coverage is GF day. Be great next year when we don’t have to put up with their substandard commentary. Fox has some nongs, but 7 has them covered there.

Reactions: 1 users
The only time I ever watch 7’s coverage is GF day. Be great next year when we don’t have to put up with their substandard commentary. Fox has some nongs, but 7 has them covered there.
The way I understand the new AFL media agreement, 7 has exclusive rights to the Grand Final.
From the AFL website
"All AFL and AFLW home and away games and finals (excluding the AFL Grand Final) will be broadcast on Foxtel and Kayo, with their own commentary teams".

The way I understand the new AFL media agreement, 7 has exclusive rights to the Grand Final.
From the AFL website
"All AFL and AFLW home and away games and finals (excluding the AFL Grand Final) will be broadcast on Foxtel and Kayo, with their own commentary teams".
The only reason I ever watch the football on 7 is because that’s the only way I can see the GF live. Not having to endure 7’s commentary team on the other games is a good thing.

and thinking CH7 couldn't get any worse .....

“But the veteran caller later revealed on his podcast that he's here to stay. “I am glad to be able to say that I have signed for five years at the Seven Network," he revealed last month. "So for all those people out there wondering whether you like me or you don’t, bad luck, you’ve got me.”

Fox has Buckley Jack Dunstall (he is funny)
Brereton Kingy
They are good to listen to

Has anyone ever noticed when you take a *smile*, cornes isn't easy to digest?

Appears channel 7 haven't.

Kane at his all time best.
When wearing yellow and black, he isn't worth 2 1st rounders, he is lazy and very laconic and he misses way too many shots at goal.

"BUT IF FREO GET HIM THEY SHOULD BE CLOSE TO PREMIERSHIP FAVOURITES"

knock me down with a feather.

Screenshot_20240830_100311_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Karen, your President is whinging again! Get on to it would ya!

KOCH: RULES ‘RIGGED’

Port Adelaide chairman David Koch has claimed the SANFL “rigged” the rules against South Australia’s two AFL sides.
And Koch accused the league of “wanting Port to
be last”.
The SA powerhouse claimed its first state league wooden spoon since 1900 this year, with the club’s reserves side finishing 4-14 with a percentage of 67.4.
Adelaide also missed the finals, going 8-10.
Koch took to the radio waves, directing his anger squarely at the South Australian state competition.
“It means the SANFL have got what they wanted,” Koch told FIVEAA following the season’s end.
“They wanted Port to be last. They rigged the (AFL club concession) rules and we can’t wait to be out of there.’’

I have no idea how or why anything was rigged for Port Adelaide to come last in the SANFL, he doesn’t say.