Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

I heard this 5 year old prick complaining of us doing a Mad Monday after a terrible season. I'd hate to be one of his kids.

Best part is David King has to treat him like a spoilt brat everytime which makes me laugh.

I heard this 5 year old prick complaining of us doing a Mad Monday after a terrible season. I'd hate to be one of his kids.

Best part is David King has to treat him like a spoilt brat everytime which makes me laugh.
He's bereft of new things to whinge about.

Reactions: 1 users

He has nightmares about Mad Monday after the Port blokes tied him to the statue of Colonel Light

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

How and why did channel 7 sign him up for???

Reactions: 1 user
Kane at his all time best.
When wearing yellow and black, he isn't worth 2 1st rounders, he is lazy and very laconic and he misses way too many shots at goal.

"BUT IF FREO GET HIM THEY SHOULD BE CLOSE TO PREMIERSHIP FAVOURITES"

knock me down with a feather.

View attachment 24160
Prick thought of that after he'd already read it on our threads. Light bulb moment for Cornholeio.

Reactions: 1 user
Front bar was funny.

The Tsu-Maher-i so the old man doesn’t lose his job given incoming Cornes salary and can compete with the Vol-Kane-o for outrageous click bait comments.

Think he didn’t like friends vs Seinfeld as his most outrageous statement.

There was a great call on Donk Russell's show today. I think Donk is the worst commentator ever in the universe, but his show is ok. Not disastrous. But a Richmond caller today stitched him him up big time. Donk was arguing that teams can't just hit the draft with 9 picks, they team is too young, sky is falling, nuclear destruction blah blah blah so essentially Richmond is STUPID. Caller basically refuted all his ridiculous points with one theme..... Richmond haven't done anything yet.
Thats what these media nongs need, calm logic to put them in their place.

Front bar was funny.

The Tsu-Maher-i so the old man doesn’t lose his job given incoming Cornes salary and can compete with the Vol-Kane-o for outrageous click bait comments.

Think he didn’t like friends vs Seinfeld as his most outrageous statement.
Watch some exodus when this prick starts there next year.

The one thing I like that Korn-ho does is The Round So Far. Quite a good measured summation of...... the round so far.
Everything else is excruciating dogdoo.

Reactions: 1 users
There was a great call on Donk Russell's show today. I think Donk is the worst commentator ever in the universe, but his show is ok. Not disastrous. But a Richmond caller today stitched him him up big time. Donk was arguing that teams can't just hit the draft with 9 picks, they team is too young, sky is falling, nuclear destruction blah blah blah so essentially Richmond is STUPID. Caller basically refuted all his ridiculous points with one theme..... Richmond haven't done anything yet.
Reminds me somewhat about the perceived wisdom in 2017. We couldn't win with our method (JR8 up forward, crumbing smalls, pressure) because it hadn't been done. Nek minnit the AFL is changing the rules to stop us winning.

What we are about to do with stockpiling draft picks then trading out to get more first rounders hasn't been done before has it? Expansion teams aside. If we pull this off they'll be closing this door pretty fkn fast you watch.

Reactions: 2 users
Reminds me somewhat about the perceived wisdom in 2017. We couldn't win with our method (JR8 up forward, crumbing smalls, pressure) because it hadn't been done. Nek minnit the AFL is changing the rules to stop us winning.

What we are about to do with stockpiling draft picks then trading out to get more first rounders hasn't been done before has it? Expansion teams aside. If we pull this off they'll be closing this door pretty fkn fast you watch.
6-7 picks inside 25 this year, 4-5 next year. Youth done. Then pick off state leagues and other teams. See ya in GF 2028.

• Love
He has a set against Yze I reckon. Particularly over the past month or so.

Everything that happens at Richmond Russell manages to link back to Yze. Players are leaving because Yze isn't Hardwick, players won't come to Richmond because Yze isn't Hardwick, and today Richmond he stated we should follows Hawthorns lead but then again it mightn't work because Yze isn't Mitchell. Recruits would rather go to Hawthorn to play under Mitchell than come to Richmond and play under Yze.

I'd reckon players might choose Hawthorn (or any other club in finals contention) over Richmond because their Premiership window is just opening up whereas ours will be firmly shut for a little while. Russell conveniently ignores all the other factors and just throws out little barbs "does Yze have the same magic as Mitchell? We don't know. We haven't seen it yet."

This time last season people were questioning if Hawthorn made the right decision appointing Mitchell.

Reactions: 2 users
Now that Cornhole is going to channel 7, I hope channel 9 win the AFL rights whenever they are up for grabs again, **** I'd love that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users