Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Even if Richo and others at 7, hate this guy, they'll have to be professional and work with him. He asked Buckley yet again if he would be interested in taking the West Coast job, and you could hear it in Buckley's voice that he was beyond done with discussing this. To his credit he was professional and shut it down without telling Cornes exactly what he could do with that talk.

Reactions: 1 user
Even if Richo and others at 7, hate this guy, they'll have to be professional and work with him. He asked Buckley yet again if he would be interested in taking the West Coast job, and you could hear it in Buckley's voice that he was beyond done with discussing this. To his credit he was professional and shut it down without telling Cornes exactly what he could do with that talk.
This is why I call this twerp a 5 year old. He doesn't learn. I couldn't stop laughing at those stupid plastic media awards this idiot and AFL360 won the other day. Laughable. It's like patting each other on the back.

Hypocrisy of the highest level from Corn after the rants he went on regarding 'Brand Petracca'.... and basically here's him attempting to protect his!

Barrett , Brown and Howard.... *smile* weak as *smile*!

Well done to Daisy and Darcy for sticking it to Cornes!