Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

He’s getting stuck into them on SEN. Gold!!
Almost wish I tuned in ... but not quite. I'm not on social media at all - object to it often. But if you are are really into it, please get on and rip into Kano. Could be so much fun.

I F#@$&#& hate Geesook and Salty Pricky but it will be hilarious tbh if the Cats get over the Kochies in yet another home final failure..

Cornes will be apoplectic :mhihi
The thing is Poort are such a "Gunna, coulda, woulda, shouda but just DIDN'T because ... not good enough" team and club. They fall for their own BS every time.
A nearly team ... forever. Nearly get the pill, nearly mark it, nearly kick the goal, nearly hit the kick, break the tackle. But, ultimately just DON"T.
Always fall short, fail. In the big finals.
But tonight was damnation for the next decade possibly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Not enough IMO. Just spoke with soft tone and basically going through the motions comments.
Finding it difficult to deal with his own abject lack of football IQ ... over and over again. Just further in denial I'd say.

How much are CH.7 going to pay this chump again?

Finding it difficult to deal with his own abject lack of football IQ ... over and over again. Just further in denial I'd say.

How much are CH.7 going to pay this chump again?
Whatever they’re paying him is too much.
He’s a clown looking for a circus.

Reactions: 2 users
So, Cornes is leaving 9?

Woohoo, get half a page of my newspaper back every time he doesn't write an article in The Age.

Was a waste of space I never read.

DS

How and why did channel 7 sign him up for???
Hopefully for a Lifetime.
The Seven Network are a bunch of smiles for inflicting Bristle, Brayshaw and now Cornes on the Public.
I am really Pi55ed off with Foxtel for not standing up for the Football lovers and insisting they be allowed to broadcast the Grand Final live.
To Rupert and his minions you are a disgrace.

After that performance he should never ever bagg another football club ever again.
He said the selection of Dixon was warranted.
They didn't have anyone else.
Anyone else would have been better. The bootstudder would have been better. Not a skerrick of a second effort last night. 3 disposals. 1 mark. 1 behind. 1 tackle and 7 pressure points. Wow. He really took hold of the game didn’t he. Any senior player over 5 foot 5 inches in the SANFL could have beaten that performance at CHF last night. And Cornes justified the selection ? What a tosser.

Reactions: 1 users
If that’s true and obviously there could be genuine reasons , however he’s even more of a pathetic bloke then I first thought , loves to rip any footballer for some click bait not giving a rats rectum what it could do to the young fella and their credibility, yet when it comes his time , it’s all to hard …

I don’t not like Kane Cornes

• Love
  • Haha
What sort of set up is it for SEN in Adelaide? King has to wait til Karen rocks up for work to unlock the doors and let him in? There’s no other staff there?
Well, hutchy has been selling off parts of his “empire” to pay back bank loans recently. Maybe he’s more strapped for cash than has been publicised and he can’t afford to get a second set of keys cut for the the building? :))

• Wow
If that’s true and obviously there could be genuine reasons , however he’s even more of a pathetic bloke then I first thought , loves to rip any footballer for some click bait not giving a rats rectum what it could do to the young fella and their credibility, yet when it comes his time , it’s all to hard …

I don’t not like Kane Cornes
I couldn't agree more..............btw i hate his pathetic guts

So, Cornes is leaving 9?

Woohoo, get half a page of my newspaper back every time he doesn't write an article in The Age.

Was a waste of space I never read.

DS
At least Foxtel will have their own commentators next Season except for the Grand Final, so I won't have to see and listen to the KAREN for most of the year.

Typical old school / old fashioned approach that might have worked 20 years ago but not now. Aggressiveness / bullying / my way or the highway approach doesn’t work anymore.

That’s why Kanehole doesn’t work in club land anymore, he a divisive character and no one wants him.
Be a bit generous to poor old Kano.
He doesn't understand that when clubs hunt players like ours they spend a year or more whispering to the targeted player to lure him.
"You're a champion. They're not using you properly. If you were with a decent team (us) you'd be a champion. If you played with us you'd always play finals" etc

Bit hard then when your club wants a big price for your switch and the tempting club says the price is too high.
"Huh, I thought you said I was a champion and we'd always play finals. Isn't this a fair price for me."

Now it's understandable that Cornes doesn't see this since he was never targeted by other clubs.

I actually wish we had more commentators who are prepared to be critical and have the courage of their convictions rather than just toe the afl line which is what happens.

Cornes well i just don't listen to him there is no balance and he is only there for the wind up to get reactions.

We reap what we sow. So many journalists just toeing the line. The AFL and all clubs cutting of access to journo's who are prepared to ask some hard questions. We all know it happens.
We end up with what we have horrible clickbait conjecture most of the time.

Personally i think our 4th estate is failing us abysmally with unbalanced and opinionated reporting.