Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Biggest problem with the meedjia is that the first thing they want to do is find or manufacture a controversy so that they can then enjoy a pile on and tear the *smile* out of whoever is the object or focal point of the controversy. Then after many years of robotic rote word salads and beige, they cry foul because there's no club or players in the comp that will deal openly and honestly with them.
Blokes like Dusty should simply be left alone, purely because he has no wish for meedjia involvement. While blokes like Divvy van should simply be appreciated for the bit of a laugh youthful exuberance he brings to the game without being berated and analysed within an inch of his life for enjoying everything about playing AFL footy.

Reactions: 4 users
Where is the slapper?
Silence of the limbs.
After that *smile* show on thurzdey night he should never ever bag another AFL club again.
Everything you don't want in a club, Port Adelaide has.

Cornes is always stirring the pot, and then can't handle it when someone calls him out, is obviously not very intelligent, a spanker.

Reactions: 2 users
If this Dylan Leach is the guy who now works for Neds, he used to be the President of the Queensland Richmond Supporters Group. Good fella. No wonder he had been critical of the Tiger hating Cornes!

Reactions: 2 users
If this Dylan Leach is the guy who now works for Neds, he used to be the President of the Queensland Richmond Supporters Group. Good fella. No wonder he had been critical of the Tiger hating Cornes!
I know Dylan quite well. Sounds like he was going to say it right to Cornes’ face. Love it. :LOL:
He is a Tiger, he’s Francis Leach’s son. Weird, because Francis is a mad keen Saint, but Dylan has always barracked for Richmond.
Good on Dylan for letting Cornes know what he thinks of him.

Reactions: 1 users
Good on Dylan for letting Cornes know what he thinks of him.
From what Cornes said in MMM, Leach didn't say anything.
Cornes told him 'Stop being a c and be careful"

He isn't liked outside of 9.
The worm Parrot and Browny backed him up, but Thomas wants to Ko him and that's because his best mate Swanny can't stand Cornes.

Reactions: 1 user
Never been a great fan of media people who are like to criticise individuals and target them. Karen is one of them.

What characterises many of these types is also a thin skin, they give it but can’t take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

To be honest, I lost track of the number of *smile* mentioned in that article, and no, I don’t mean just the word that cornflakes said :))
Darcy and Cornes are both at Channel 7 next year and clearly don't like each other. Anyone who listens to the Talking Tigers podcast will know what Richo thinks of him.

Good times

To be honest, I lost track of the number of *smile* mentioned in that article, and no, I don’t mean just the word that cornflakes said :))
No fan of Cornes and not sticking up for him at all, but how is a betting company's mouthpiece an "industry colleague"??