Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

KMac is a a player you love or hate. His style of play is relentless running and hassling and that takes a toll on anyone. He always tries and sure makes mistakes but so do most of our experienced players lately. Probably not a game we want to remember him by though.
If he was still doing those things I'd be happy for him to keep getting a game problem is he's dropped off in his pressure, tackles and defencive intent
Averaging 11 pressure acts a game and 1.6 tackles a game. He's been a warrier in the past im purely judging him on this current season

Reactions: 1 user
If he was still doing those things I'd be happy for him to keep getting a game problem is he's dropped off in his pressure, tackles and defencive intent
Averaging 11 pressure acts a game and 1.6 tackles a game. He's been a warrier in the past im purely judging him on this current season
Can't argue this that. We have seen similar drop offs of form from some seasoned players in previous seasons so maybe this is his last season as well. It is time we blooded some of the kids and thanks to injury we hare making some finds for the future and probably KMac's position is one of a number under threat by the cubs

As I said, the players I listed are all playing this week. Comprehension isn't a strong suit I can see.
Did you have a sook last night and go through my old posts lol to give me an infraction nice one champ guess you realise u looked silly then threw the toys out and had a tanty. hope you have a better day to day dont forget your meds grandpa

Part of the penalty you pay for losing games is that all the imbeciles start coming out of the woodwork

Reactions: 14 users
He is the worst player over 25 years of age currently playing at afl level. Fact!!!!
That's obviously an opinion, not a fact as it's very subjective. Hasn't been great last 3 or so games, that's for sure. Just don't know about him playing forward. Seems we're now creating a position for him to remain in the side.

Did you have a sook last night and go through my old posts lol to give me an infraction nice one champ guess you realise u looked silly then threw the toys out and had a tanty. hope you have a better day to day dont forget your meds grandpa
reckon you need to show some respect.

Reactions: 1 users
Least of our problems at the moment.

He does so much right.

Had a scrappy game last night.

As a side note, is half forward the hardest position in our side to play? Kmac found himself starting there a lot last night. Every player who has been positioned there this year has struggled to make any sort of impact. Campbell looked a different player getting a run through the centre.

Reactions: 5 users

He does so much right.

As a side note, is half forward the hardest position in our side to play? Kmac found himself starting there a lot last night. Every player who has been positioned there this year has struggled to make any sort of impact. Campbell looked a different player getting a run through the centre.
Grave yard. It’s the place you go to die as a footballer.

He does so much right.

Yeah, KMac's career is in the home stretch, but he has been thrown into a thankless position that he has never played before at AFL obviously because the coach thinks that is how can best serve the team at this stage. Like Pickett at stages over the last 18 months it is hard to be too critical of guys who are putting the team's interests ahead of their own.

Reactions: 10 users
It's pretty easy, you said something against the site rules. Others called you out
Say something like it again, and you'll get further points, easy. Stay within the rules and you'll have no problem.
I wasn't going to call it out publicly, but since you've brought attention to it, I'll answer.

It's pretty easy, you said something against the site rules. Others called you out
Say something like it again, and you'll get further points, easy. Stay within the rules and you'll have no problem.
I wasn't going to call it out publicly, but since you've brought attention to it, I'll answer.
Ok champ thanks for the warning

If Grover got enough ball he could be Towneresque.

Dead eye on the set shot is Grover one of the vest in front of the sticks.

Get the ball to Grover ionside 50 :))

That's obviously an opinion, not a fact as it's very subjective. Hasn't been great last 3 or so games, that's for sure. Just don't know about him playing forward. Seems we're now creating a position for him to remain in the side.
He has always been a battler. We have so many running types lining up for the wing roles both Pickett and McIntosh are redundant there.

He was a hbf as a junior we could try him there but same problem. Kids lining up, besides Id hate to see him have to make a kick of hb it would be a nightmare. Its a nightmare now.

Forward what third tall ? no way he does not take marks he has been horrible in this. Atm there is a young fella called Jacob Bauer and he says hello to all.
Time to play him and its time to drop flappers until the last game so we can send him off in style.

He has always been a battler. We have so many running types lining up for the wing roles both Pickett and McIntosh are redundant there.

He was a hbf as a junior we could try him there but same problem. Kids lining up, besides Id hate to see him have to make a kick of hb it would be a nightmare. Its a nightmare now.

Forward what third tall ? no way he does not take marks he has been horrible in this. Atm there is a young fella called Jacob Bauer and he says hello to all.
Time to play him and its time to drop flappers until the last game so we can send him off in style.
Have to agree. I think they're trying to use him as a defensive forward. But he's just not that great defending. Very average mark for 191cm. And yes we need to play younger guys on the wing now.

I'm sure Bauer will get his chance now that he's played a couple of games back from injury but I'm not convinced yet he'll be the player many seem to think. Has only played 4 AFL games at 22yo & didn't do much at all for 3 of those games. Just not quite tall enough for a key position, is that awkward height. But deserves a chance to prove himself. Is contracted in 2025.

KMac the ultimate team man. Will play as a filler in any position if asked to by the coach. We can see the kids who are being groomed to take both his and Picketts places on the wing so he is willing to move to another position. As others have said, half forward is a difficult position to fill but KMac does as asked. He may be coming to near the end of his career but he will continue to give his all for the club.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
As much as he’s sometimes been a pain in my ass, pinjarra has carved out a great career. And I’ve ended up loving him. He’s limited skill wise, but has always tried his guts out for the team. He earnt, and deserved his spot in those flags and will go down as a fav of mine when his time is up. Which is around the corner I feel.

Reactions: 7 users
Agree with all the praise and I’ve loved his career and never had a bad word about KMac
In the next five games though I’d prefer his spot went to a kid who potentially could still be with us in 2-3 years when Kamdyn most certainly will not

Reactions: 4 users
Agree with all the praise and I’ve loved his career and never had a bad word about KMac
In the next five games though I’d prefer his spot went to a kid who potentially could still be with us in 2-3 years when Kamdyn most certainly will not
Do we have any of them in the VFL who we want to promote? Im pretty sure any kid we want to be playing AFL is playing AFL.

Reactions: 3 users