Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

I enjoyed his game

Interesting they put him at FF in the last. He did ok
I was thinking the same. A bigger body player who can run and take strong marks is something we have been missing. This could be his role, half forward marking target, but also running up field making the link. From what i saw yesterday, Hugo and Banksy leave as wingers with Marlion ,

Reactions: 1 users
Still running as hard as ever , probably plays until his 40 , just need to find an elite skilled , goal kicking , quick wingman for the members wing

Hmm did i say that. I think your being a tad precious or disingenuous.
The post was not only accurate but sums him and his career up to a tee..

This is typical he runs hard He harrasses usually to no effect, and no one can fault his effort.

This year he goes at just 12 disposals a game. 1.7 tackles. 1.8 rebounds. 1.6 i/f. 0.8 clearances. 3.7 marks. 3.0 c/p.
Add in the errors and fumbles and its no where near good enough. It never has been.
The stats in this case do not lie.

What did people think of Acres game.
Since coming back from being dropped (6 games) he's at 15 disposals a game, 2.33 tackles, 2 rebound 50s, 2 inside 50s, 4.2 contested possie, 1.2 clearances, 4.33 marks in 3 contested, 1.2 clearances 3 intercepts, 2.6 turnovers.

Been infinitely better since being dropped, I'm amazed at how much he's improved. Whether that's enough to get him another yearnot sure, certainly wasn't after early games, but he's done a fair job last few.

Acres been playing good footy in a good team but we don't have an Acres to take KMac's spot. We don't have another winger besides Ralphsmith who has done any good on the wing this year. Maybe Coulthard will get a go soon, been playing good footy up and down last couple in VFL. Or Banks (although he's failed there before at AFL level).

Reactions: 2 users
Definitely getting dropped was needed hes come back in reasonable form. Nit sure that helps him get a 1 year contract extension now considering where the club is. He does set good preseason standards but so do alot of others

Too many others to go for kamdyn to not go around again (assuming he wants to).

Much more than 6 or 7 is pretty large.

No way he should get another year. Loyal servant but you can’t have him and Pickett go around again.

If your keeping one, it’s Pickett for father son purposes.

No way he should get another year. Loyal servant but you can’t have him and Pickett go around again.

He should be kept - just not as a first choice senior player

I could see him playing 5-10 games when called up as cover for injured or managed senior players
He might even get to to 200 games although I’d be against playing him purely to reach the milestone

I’d also love to still watch him play games at Punt Road

This of course assumes he’d be happy to stay involved on less money than he’s been getting

Bloke is a dead set Tiger icon

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

I'd give him 5, then let him run the strength and conditioning for the end of it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
His kicking has been horrendous for many years but the quality of others in the team were able to clean up the mess, but this group can't help themselves let alone Flappers kicking

The lack of skill comes out in the wet and KMac put that on show in the most emphatic way. He is what he is.