Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

How is he getting a game is it to tank because that's all he's doing, killing our momentum and stuffing up everything he does, wich is stuff all!

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
How is he getting a game is it to tank because that's all he's doing, killing our momentum and stuffing up everything he does, wich is stuff all!
One of our goals this quarter was due to his defensive efforts.

Open your other eye.

Reactions: 2 users
One of our goals this quarter was due to his defensive efforts.

Open your other eye.
What about the 10 times he's gone to ground or turned it over to give them goals my eyes are wide open. I love how people who support him say he does 2 or 3 things a game that we're good. But fail to mention the 15 horendous efforts and turnovers he does. He is the worst player over 25 years of age currently playing at afl level. Fact!!!!

What about the 10 times he's gone to ground or turned it over to give them goals my eyes are wide open
One of em is - oh look an edit to double down.
What about the 10 times he's gone to ground or turned it over to give them goals my eyes are wide open. I love how people who support him say he does 2 or 3 things a game that we're good. But fail to mention the 15 horendous efforts and turnovers he does. He is the worst player over 25 years of age currently playing at afl level. Fact!!!!
8 disposals
2 turnovers
4 score involvements
75% disposal efficiency
Yep, he's an out and out disaster.
Thanks heaps Stig.
Fact.

One of em is - oh look an edit to double down.

8 disposals
2 turnovers
4 score involvements
75% disposal efficiency
Yep, he's an out and out disaster.
Thanks heaps Stig.
Fact.
No your right hes a star match winner. Definitely give him a 2 year contract he doesn't go to ground every contest lol.

No your right hes a star match winner. Definitely give him a 2 year contract he doesn't go to ground every contest lol.
Are you that mentally challenged that you need to be black and white about everything? Can't see there's lots of shades of grey.

Never claimed he was a match winner. You were the one who said he's the worst over 30 in the league though.

Are you that mentally challenged that you need to be black and white about everything? Can't see there's lots of shades of grey.

Never claimed he was a match winner. You were the one who said he's the worst over 30 in the league though.
Who is worse? Clearly gone a year too long. One of the first to go this year.

No I said worst over 25 name one player that is worse? Currently in one of the teams best 22!

Who is worse? Clearly gone a year too long. One of the first to go this year.
Hugh Greenwood
Luke McDonald
Gary Rohan
Ben Brown
Josh Schache (over 25 for Webbie)
Those off the top of my head

Hugh Greenwood
Luke McDonald
Gary Rohan
Ben Brown
Sorry but who of them are in there sides best 22 half aren't even getting a game in the afl champ. You clearly watch stuff all football. But happy to give you a win im wrong mcintosh clearly hasn't gone backwards this year and his form is excellent, he also hasn't been dropped already this year for the poor form!

Sorry but who of them are in there sides best 22 half aren't even getting a game in the afl champ. You clearly watch stuff all football. But happy to give you a win im wrong mcintosh clearly hasn't gone backwards this year and his form is excellent, he also hasn't been dropped already this year for the poor form!
They're all playing this week, chump.

No where in there, does it say in their clubs best 22.

Hugh Greenwood
Luke McDonald
Gary Rohan
Ben Brown
Nope all better. All would get a game at Richmond ahead of him right now. Maybe Greenwood is par.

They're all playing this week, chump.

No where in there, does it say in their clubs best 22.
What do you think afl level is lol and my other comment that you clearly read and answered lol then didn't quote. Happy to disagree bud but I know who will look stupid in 6 weeks when he's desisted at 29 clearly not up to it! And there all playing you have dementia lol go to bed grandpa

What do you think afl level is lol and my other comment that you clearly read and answered lol then didn't quote. Happy to disagree bud but I know who will look stupid in 6 weeks when he's desisted at 29 clearly not up to it!
AFL includes anyone on an AFL list, playing AFL matches no? Otherwise they're VFL level.

So, he's 30. I'm not going to lose any sleep if he's delisted. I'd delist others before him, but really, don't care either way.
He'll be gone this year or next. If he's playing 22 games for us next year, then our list is pretty well *smile*. Banks, HRS and others should be on a wing or half back.

I'm not going to stick a knife and twist it though, when I don't think he's our worst problem.

AFL includes anyone on an AFL list, playing AFL matches no? Otherwise they're VFL level.

So, he's 30. I'm not going to lose any sleep if he's delisted. I'd delist others before him, but really, don't care either way.
He'll be gone this year or next. If he's playing 22 games for us next year, then our list is pretty well *smile*. Banks, HRS and others should be on a wing or half back.

I'm not going to stick a knife and twist it though, when I don't think he's our worst problem.

I said currently playing afl level champ that means they need to be in the senior side lol. Go to bed your having a shocker pops

KMac is a a player you love or hate. His style of play is relentless running and hassling and that takes a toll on anyone. He always tries and sure makes mistakes but so do most of our experienced players lately. Probably not a game we want to remember him by though.

I said currently playing afl level champ that means they need to be in the senior side lol. Go to bed your having a shocker pops
As I said, the players I listed are all playing this week. Comprehension isn't a strong suit I can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users