Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

23.21.159 said:
According to his wikipedia page he is the first "inaugural Giant" to win a premiership medal.
Is that true?
Quite a feather in our cap methinks.

That's because Carlton (the GWS recycling bin) haven't won a flag yet

23.21.159 said:
According to his wikipedia page he is the first "inaugural Giant" to win a premiership medal.
Is that true?
Quite a feather in our cap methinks.

I’m going to say I don’t agree (I should be saying i don’t care) because cornes won that years ago.
It’s like us calling Ben marsh a Richmond premiership player

DirtyDogTiger said:
I’m going to say I don’t agree (I should be saying i don’t care) because cornes won that years ago.
I don't think Cornes was an 'inaugural Giant' when he won his premiership medal.

Has a player ever won the reserves (vfl) b and f and then won an afl flag in the same year?

btoz_01 said:
Anyone know if Mr September has been offered a contract as yet?

dunno, but this pic

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/855735496

was my moment of the granny, and this pic captures Towners' complete physical and mental domination of Lever.

It was emblemic of what Richmond were subjecting Adelaide to

It was right below us; we could see the fear in Lever's eyes. Then Lever did that dancing-feign-punch thing that always makes the

feigner look like a complete *smile*head.

Towner shook the absolute crap out of him. It was a very short, intense shaking.

It was the moment I thought 'were gonna *smile*ing win this'.

easy said:
dunno, but this pic

was my moment of the granny, and this pic captures Towners' complete physical and mental domination of Lever.

It was right below us; we could see the fear in Lever's eyes. Then Lever did that dancing-feign-punch thing that always makes the

Towner shook the absolute crap out of him. It was a very short, intense shaking.

Was a fairly tidy jumper tug, free kick Lever. Rag dolled him with aplomb.

easy said:
dunno, but this pic

That is a ripper of a photo.

One of my favourite pieces of play was that tackle on Crouch.

easy said:
dunno, but this pic

And yet despite this, we still had to hear BT talking about how good a boxer Lever is.

Disco said:
And yet despite this, we still had to hear BT talking about how good a boxer Lever is.

Yeah probably a good boxer that looks pretty dicking a speedball, but can't take a little whack.
Like having gym muscles but can't use a shovel after 5 minutes work.
$10 buck Towner shredded the millionaire.