Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

tigerlove said:
Apparently Tigers are just finding out what carpenter salaries are currently and going to offer him 10% more to ensure he doesn't leave.

No way we can pay him that to play football, tl.

Dyer'ere said:
No way we can pay him that to play football, tl.

ha, hope he wasn't planning on joining the building union either, Tiger's will have to give him an RDO every 3 days. And forget him playing or training if there's a hint of rain.

tigerlove said:
ha, hope he wasn't planning on joining the building union either, Tiger's will have to give him an RDO every 3 days. And forget him playing or training if there's a hint of rain.

The bugger will turn up three hour's late to training and then say - "Oh I need my boots. I'll be back tomorrow."

H tiger said:
I hope his manager is good. Deserves at least a year with another year contingent on games played etc.

Agree.
IMO Mr September is in our best 22 he stood up when it counted should at least be offered a 2 year deal

Should be given a two year deal, his defensive role on intercept markers is no fly by night thing and will become a common occurrence with a lot of teams.

agree 1 year deal plus there should be a claws in the contract e.g. if he plays 15 games in the serious he automatically gets a 1 year extension for the following year ?

nafe brown said:
agree 1 year deal plus there should be a claws in the contract e.g. if he plays 15 games in the serious he automatically gets a 1 year extension for the following year ?

Sounds about right

Agree.
Deserves a 1 year with a possible extension based on certain criteria and clauses he meets.

The kid showed he has some tools not just a one dimensional player.

btoz_01 said:
Agree.
IMO Mr September is in our best 22 he stood up when it counted should at least be offered a 2 year deal
agree. You will know he will give his all plus more for those two years. Ah that tackle, the centre hits and strong checking plus his goal kicking of every second kick results in a goal.

1 year deal is ok considering he was for all money going to be cut this year. He seems like a young man of character so we're not at risk of him running to Port for a longer contract

What HE brought into the team 2 years it should have been , anyway hope the club give an extra for doing his job next year ..