Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Baloo said:
Changed the momentum of the game on his own.

I reckon you are spot on, his big tackle on the boundary line was when the game swung our way

nswtiger said:
he turn the game for us in the second quarter

huge

so proud

Mr September ...........................he here

love his game

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Did a great job. Very valuable player. Love Jacob

Go to the JTown and go young Jack Graham. I agree with BrettT, these were the gap fillers we needed.

So unfashionable. We looked better with him on the park, but on paper I couldn't see him getting a game next year. He's a walking anomaly, and a premiership hero.

Well done Towner, you're a bloody champion.

agree hands-down T-G. his willingness to work was a factor. maybe we should play him in the last 5 games every year!
CHAMP!

In the end he did turn out to be our surprise Mr September
Stood up when it counted and made the mozzies stand up just that bit taller
Well done Towner :clap :clap

Interesting that we had 3 players who came into the team late in the season, who hadn't played a senior game before Round 17..... Broad, Graham and Townsend.

All 3 are hard as cat's heads.

32 kicks 16 goals in 5 games. When given defensive roles. Unfashionable yes but effective. Just what September calls for

One-eyed Tiger said:
Interesting that we had 3 players who came into the team late in the season, who hadn't played a senior game before Round 17..... Broad, Graham and Townsend.

All 3 are hard as cat's heads.

And like the Tigers of Old, they're strong and they're bold.

Letsroar said:
32 kicks 16 goals in 5 games. When given defensive roles. Unfashionable yes but effective. Just what September calls for

Unbelievable really. Rags to riches story. Did a job on Lever.

Made Lever accountable. That’s job done.

What a story, what a turnaround. Enjoy it lad.

Absolutely smashed the crows with bumps and tackles all game. And that clutch goal in the second.

NSWtiger, be proud son.