Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

turk-d-tiger said:
Wouldn't suprise me if Dimma throws down the challenge to Caddy and says - You want midfield , This is your chance danger is yours head to head

Danger & Selwood must be tagged

Can't really see Caddy getting within cooee of Dangerfield. If he's gonna be tagged would have to be a gut runner with a bit of speed.

turk-d-tiger said:
Wouldn't suprise me if Dimma throws down the challenge to Caddy and says - You want midfield , This is your chance danger is yours head to head

Danger & Selwood must be tagged
Caddy is not a tagger for the games best players, he is the grunt, bullocking ,blocking player needed to counter the Cats big bodied midfielders. He should be targeting their taggers Guthrie and Scott Selwood in an effort to give Cotchin and Martin a bit more space.

caesar said:
Caddy is not a tagger for the games best players, he is the grunt, bullocking ,blocking player needed to counter the Cats big bodied midfielders. He should be targeting their taggers Guthrie and Scott Selwood in an effort to give Cotchin and Martin a bit more space.

Never said for Caddy to tag Dangerfield, Go head to head with him and Josh would know Dangers game well and would be very aware of what their game plan and structures would be for their midfield

waiting said:
Lot of love for Towner with that article.

I wonder who he goes too. ?

I would say he goes to Andrew Mackie , Mackie is extremely suspect when played 1 on 1 and pressure applied - He would be their weakest link as the tall backs

Interesting that we are headed into a qualifying final with Broad and Townsend in the line up, when at the middle of the year, I would have had them both in the delistings.

Add to that Graham who hadn't even got beyond running laps by mid year.

DragicevicFan said:
Interesting that we are headed into a qualifying final with Broad and Townsend in the line up, when at the middle of the year, I would have had them both in the delistings.

Add to that Graham who hadn't even got beyond running laps by mid year.

We've been in flux all year, Draga. It's worked ok for us too.

he is such a quality person.

just glad he got his chance to shine

more to come!!!

Mr September :hihi!!

Taylor ( if there) or Mackie tonight .....but hendo should watch out ..just watch him hit the packs ..........

I'm expecting Townsend to Crucsh one og the cats defenders and put them out of the game early

Hit Them Hard Son

Was wondering where you were NSW.

How are you holding up?

Hope your boy continues the pressure and work rate he has applied as a defensive forward and the goals will come.

Agree Turk. Mackie would be the one he targets.

waiting

thanks for the pre love mate!!

he will not let us down .he is primed ......

I am a true believer !! ..........he is made of special stuff!!!

however ..............Jeremy finlayson (giants) just might be another NSW lad ...............following in Jacob foot steps!!

more to come over the next couple of months :hihi

nswtiger said:
I am a true believer !! ..........he is made of special stuff!!!

the truest, true believer I can recall NSW.

I was just saying to a mate, that after the petulant, lazy, timid display by The AFL's Frankensteins last night,

how delicious would it be if young Jake shows them how finals footy is to be played?

go son. stick it up 'em.

waiting said:
Was wondering where you were NSW.

How are you holding up?

Hope your boy continues the pressure and work rate he has applied as a defensive forward and the goals will come.

Agree Turk. Mackie would be the one he targets.
Agree. Mackie will run away crying. Does not like the hard stuff at all.

caesar said:
THIS is the tactic to use...targeting their taggers to give our mids a bit more room to do their stuff.