Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Sad news for the Towner... agree with the above a Towner on Sicily would have been a match up that would be fun to watch.

Hope to see him back next year.

No matter what happens, Towner goes down in RFC folklore. Will be playing his highlights in 50 years.

ToraToraTora said:
No matter what happens, Towner goes down in RFC folklore. Will be playing his highlights in 50 years.

That tackle on Crouch.....

I am shattered man :'(

there goes our back to back

premiership over ........... be it the firsts or seconds

a huge lost ............he does fill a need we lack in sept...........physical presences .a hard team first body .

Jacob was primed for Sept this year .and the club was happy to play him!!

Unlucky. I always think we play a stronger and more manic style when he is in the team.
I hope he gets another year

That is a real shame. Seems like a great clubman. Would have contributed immensely in either AFL or VFL finals.

Be bloody disappointed if Tigers delist him as he does not deserve to be. Not the most talented but man on man tough as & that is what you want at the end of the season.

Not so sure we will see him don the Yellow Black again.
He will, however, be remembered for his 2017 exploits.
At least he has a premiership medallion to swing around his neck for the rest of his life.

Feel sorry for the bloke but he lived out a fantasy last year. Does anyone expect him to be on the list next year? He seems too one dimensional and if we get Lynch, the tall forward spot will be spoken for

BrisTiger24 said:
Feel sorry for the bloke but he lived out a fantasy last year. Does anyone expect him to be on the list next year? He seems too one dimensional and if we get Lynch, the tall forward spot will be spoken for

I demand that he is on the list next year if we can’t get a trade for him.

BrisTiger24 said:

His versatility is his strength. He brings a lot that others can’t.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I demand that he is on the list next year if we can’t get a trade for him.

Why? Players have passed him. You have to make the hard decisions. We have alot of uncontracted players to decide on this year.