Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

He needs a stint in the midfield and snap either Pedlebury or Sidebottom in half and when forward do the same to Howe or Moore, nothing less will do.

caesar said:
He needs a stint in the midfield and snap either Pedlebury or Sidebottom in half and when forward do the same to Howe or Moore, nothing less will do.
Howe I reckon, he kept chopping out our forward thrusts last time with intercept marks so make him nervous I reckon.

caesar said:

Now ya talken ;D

I'm super pumped for this game, I hate Collingwood and Eddie.

caesar said:
Yes, then give him 10 minutes in the back line so he can line up the big Septic Tank.

Then go forward and snap Howe in half. Then kick a couple of snags.

caesar said:

Doesn't Sidebottom have a suspect jaw/cheekbone? Towner should be able to thoroughly test it for him.

1-3 Howe gets a bone crusher.
1-2 that crisp and Maynard turn it over because they *smile* themselves knowing bone crusher is behind them.
Great to have him back.

Tenacious Tiges said:
Howe I reckon, he kept chopping out our forward thrusts last time with intercept marks so make him nervous I reckon.

This.

Think he could be a crucial final piece.

bigwow said:
Doesn't Sidebottom have a suspect jaw/cheekbone? Towner should be able to thoroughly test it for him.

He is a massive cat. If we tackle him hard early, he won't go near it again.

Has to do what he does best chase tackle and harass and take marks.Needs to hit the scoreboard to.

zippadeee said:
He is a massive cat. If we tackle him hard early, he won't go near it again.

He always cuts us up as does Pendles and Grundy and of recent time Cox.

These are the 4 guys that will hurt the Tigers tomorrow if we are not on our game 100%

bigwow said:
Possible hairline jaw fracture. AFL Tonight was reporting him as a definite out earlier in the week. I'm a little bit nervous about the hysteria here over Townsend. He's had a good few weeks in the VFL, but does anyone remember why he was dropped back to the VFL side in the first place?

Agree. This might be Towners last chance to cement a spot on the finals list