Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Stunning debut from the young man.
May he continue to have an impressive career in the Yellow and Black.
He certainly won't be making way in the team for Martin next week, and that says a heap about him.

Besides his obvious strengths , I liked the pace he showed a couple of times, it’s been the only quiery I had on him, though his not lightning he appears to have more then enough pace for an inside contested player

Mr Brightside said:
Besides his obvious strengths , I liked the pace he showed a couple of times, it’s been the only quiery I had on him, though his not lightning he appears to have more then enough pace for an inside contested player
Sub 3 sec 20m is not slow. He has a burst away from stoppages

We are looking at a future captain here folks.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2019-04-14/round-4-ross-postmatch

:pooh
Tigers of Old said:
To find a mid of that quality at pick 43 in the National Draft is a real testament to out recruiters.
Absolutely right. They are doing a terrific job.

Tigers of Old said:
To find a mid of that quality at pick 43 in the National Draft is a real testament to out recruiters.

Yep, they've earned their stripes in spades the last couple of years. Couldn't understand the kerfuffle over not taking certain blokes last year, the last two years have been A+ drafting. Even to the point if the player fails, you can understand the type picked. The last four have actually been really solid.

Back to Ross, inspired selection. Looks a ready made 150 game footballer. Wins his own ball, smart user without being amazing and hits hard. I get nervous after Dean Polo but this lad couldn't have been more impressive with two A+ mids out. Stepped up right away. It's genuinely exciting to see Ross and Stack come in over the last two weeks.

SCOOP said:
Back to Ross, inspired selection. Looks a ready made 150 game footballer. Wins his own ball, smart user without being amazing and hits hard. I get nervous after Dean Polo but this lad couldn't have been more impressive with two A+ mids out. Stepped up right away. It's genuinely exciting to see Ross and Stack come in over the last two weeks.
C'mon SCOOP. Polo and Ross...two different stories from Day 1. Bleeding obvious.