Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

tigersnake said:
that was mass-ive. Massive. My brain is struggling to incorporate 2 incredible debuts in a row. Could have something to do with the fact I accidently drank 4 cans in the last Q. They both look like guns!

I tipped in a tumbler of rum.

but my comprehension is still pretty good.

from what I can gather, we have shitloads of high end talent coming through,

and we can replace 1000 games with 30 games and win on the road

OH WERE FROM TI GER LAND.

tha8ball said:
I liked the fact he found the ball on the outside as much as the inside. Most pressure acts for the side too. Looks a star of the future.

I wouldn't swap him for all of Ports first round *smile* weak kids

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
"When the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are indisposed, new stars will appear upon the firmament, and the Tigers will be mightier than before."

- Revelation 6:6:6 by Israel Folau

:rofl

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
"When the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are indisposed, new stars will appear upon the firmament, and the Tigers will be mightier than before."

like it.

and fire and fury will rain down on the smoten oppo

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

Pizza! :clap

Glad Saints picked Bytel before us which lead us to Ross. What a performance first up he has the world at his feet now, agree wouldn’t swap the port first rounders for him and to be honest he was better than both boak and wines

easy said:
I wouldn't swap him for all of Ports first round p!ss weak kids

This is spot on.
It is not the draft position that matters from playing against boys.
Stack and Ross are pure old fashioned footballers.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

:hihi Good one L.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

Love this.
Tried to explain it to my wife... a Pies supporter....she got it....but not enthralled as I was.
Beautiful work.

PS.... she says I am very unpleasant to be around when the Tigers are playing.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

Ha ha ha. Gold.