Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

For the limited time he's been on the ground 55% up to 3/4 time Jack has been outstanding, 15 disposals.

Wow, 21 disposals, 5, clearances, 2 centre clearances and 3 stoppages., plays round one.

tigerman said:
Wow, 21 disposals, 5, clearances, 2 centre clearances and 3 stoppages., plays round one.

From just 60% game time. Having a bit of trouble with the extra pace of the game but that will come. Looks the most ready of this year's draftees to me.

UKTiger said:
Played well but I don't think he is round 1 material right now. Has a lot of promise and will get there during the season

Geez he'd be making a big claim for a spot on today's game.

Needs to learn to play tighter, but I was really wrapped with him. Got a good go in the middle and did decent job first up.

Better prospect than Graham IMO.

UKTiger said:
Played well but I don't think he is round 1 material right now. Has a lot of promise and will get there during the season

I'd have him in front of Butler and Weller on today's form, Weller was ok, but Ross is a pure midfielder. Caddy and Grigg haven't had much of a preseason, so might not play. I loved his contested work today, he's going to be a beauty.

Love this kid already. Pure midfielder. Bout time we got one of these. Agree with others regarding Graham.Would have Ross ahead of him

Always been a big fan of Chook, really stoked with his work today. More than held his own. Will adapt to the pace of the game

D85 said:
Always been a big fan of Chook, really stoked with his work today. More than held his own. Will adapt to the pace of the game

Chook definately one of the greatest most widely utilised nicks over the eons.

St Kevin said:
Round 1 beckons I reckon. Particularly with Graham looking a bit rusty.
Was impressed with Grahams speed.
looks better than last couple of years.