Jack R doesnt pay attention | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack R doesnt pay attention

mld said:
Gifting players spots no matter what is Wallace-era thinking. We are rebuilding, we can afford damaging our structure in the cause of pulling a player into line.
:clap

Send him back to Coburg. The game was there for the taking tonight but Jack had clocked off by half-time. Disgraceful attitude. Bring him back after he proves he has gotten the message.

Put Deledio to CHF and bring Morton back.

Tigers of Old said:
Do you think Dimma will trade him? I seriously doubt it.

I don't know, ask Dimma. Next 17 weeks might show something. After 6 years and 100 games, Tambling's virtually making a bid.

Jack needs :help its a 1 man forward line.
He needs 2 more tall marking players in there.

Decent KPS are a rare commodity which we don't exactly have a lot of.
He wont be the main target up there in the coming years if things go to plan.
I definitely wouldn't swap him for Travis Cloke!!
Jack had a shocker tonight, but I think he will be alright.

Hayfever said:
He'll get that at Coburg

So just because hes an extrovert we get rid of him and send our best tall forward to Coburg to achieve what?
Jack was far from the worst player out there.

You know posts on here are predictable - a fox peanut starts a too big for his boots' meme and all the fairies at teh bottom of teh garden buy into it. they did it with Kingy and i notice thet started to have a go at Cotchin.

How about people exercising some judgement and showing some perspective.

Jack needs to work on his kicking - his 'listening' is not a problem.

lamb22 said:
You know posts on here are predictable - a fox peanut starts a too big for his boots' meme and all the fairies at teh bottom of teh garden buy into it. they did it with Kingy and i notice thet started to have a go at Cotchin.

Thats gold babysheepbarry rowlings (the King defence detracts a fair bit, but i'll still pay it).

lamb22 said:

You were happy with his game tonight?

FWIW I thought he had a very good game last week, set-shots aside; my argument isn't that he should be dropped, it is that he shouldn't be undroppable.

TigerForce said:
I don't know, ask Dimma. Next 17 weeks might show something. After 6 years and 100 games, Tambling's virtually making a bid.

Feelers must be out. Wonder if GC are keen

his kicking and his pace are a problem - and a big problem at that. some junior observers made this call early and were critical when we recruited him due to these deficiencies.

Richo's pace more than made up for his kicking. but what for jack?

jack is too lance whitnall for my liking, without the kicking skills. has the football IQ but is way too slow. needs to improve dramatically if he is gonna be the key forward we are after.

lamb22 said:

It's been more than just his kicking. Marks dropped, too slow to chase, and possibly other things only the coaches know.

btoz_01 said:
So just because hes an extrovert we get rid of him and send our best tall forward to Coburg to achieve what?
Jack was far from the worst player out there
Easily the worst player attitude-wise last night. On song he is our best tall forward but he misses too many easy shots at goal and needs to work harder. I can accept that...... but not his attitude. He turned it up by half time when others like Nahas and Rance were putting their bodies on the line every time. Tuck made his share of mistakes but he never shirks the contest. Jack R needs a great big kick up the khyber!

If you get a chance watch the Fox Sports dressing room clip of Jack R at half-time. It may change your mind!

Funny how the nuff nuffs didn't make this thread last week when he dominated Frawley and picked up 18 touches, 9 marks, 5 tackles, 3 goals 4 and a lazy 146 SC points.

Shock horror, 21 year old KPP has an off week. His attitude seemed poor today and I'd expect DH to pull him in line but many people in this thread questioning him making it is just ludicrous. People have very short memories, if he kicks 6 next week everyone will be calling him a superstar again.

Barnzy said:
Funny how the nuff nuffs didn't make this thread last week when he dominated Frawley and picked up 18 touches, 9 marks, 5 tackles, 3 goals 4 and a lazy 146 SC points.

Shock horror, 21 year old KPP has an off week. His attitude seemed poor today and I'd expect DH to pull him in line but many people in this thread questioning him making it is just ludicrous. People have very short memories, if he kicks 6 next week everyone will be calling him a superstar again.
Very true Barnzy. I am just waiting for the new thread to start once Martin has a bad day. Probably will read 'Why did we overlook Morabito for Martin?