Injury watch 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury watch 2015

Petterd. - foot R2 - 8-10
Knights R3 -hammy 7-8
Foley - knee R5 - 12-15? (TBC)
Newman - groin R6 1-2

Can see no more than 1 of these going round in 2016. Newman will play in a few weeks time, and of the rest hope that Knights has one more crack.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Round 9 versus Essendon

10 not selected

Drummond - knee R5 - Season
Petterd. - foot R2 - 8-10
Knights R3 -hammy 7-8
Lambert R2 - shoulder 3-4
Butler -knee R1 - 11
Foley - knee R5 - 12-15? (TBC)
Newman - groin R6 1-2

Vickery. knee - R8 1-2. NEW
Conca Hammy. R8 4-6. NEW
Castagna. Ankle R8 1-2. NEW

Nominate one player you'd cure with a magic wand and put straight in the AFL team.
I'd say Knights.

George spoke post game at social club last night and said he's out for 3 or 4. Currently sporting a moon boot.

June 1st Update

11 players

Petterd. - foot R2 - Indefinite
Foley - knee R5 - Indefinite
Butler -knee R1V- 7-9
Conca Hammy. R8V. 5-7
Knights hammy R3. 5-7
Astbury - Hammy R9V. 2-4. NEW.
Castagna. Ankle R8V 2-4**
Lambert - shoulder R2 1-2
Newman - groin R6 Test
Vickery. knee - R8 Test

**Not listed on injury list

Will be interesting to see what happens with Newman if he is deemed right to play this weekend.

caesar said:
George spoke post game at social club last night and said he's out for 3 or 4. Currently sporting a moon boot.

That'd be *smile* right. Our draftees have been decimated this year.

Rancey18 said:
Will be interesting to see what happens with Newman if he is deemed right to play this weekend.

Would have to come back through the twos to at least gain some match fitness you would think.

T-Shirt Tommy said:
Would have to come back through the twos to at least gain some match fitness you would think.
I'd hope that, but that rule doesn't apply to players like Newman or Morris.

Popped into the Den earlier today then watched a bit of training through the wires.

I'm not sure of the protocol for reporting on closed training sessions but I think its ok to divulge some Non-Gameplan info.

Vickery and Newman looked to be running freely although it was just circle work so nothing to heavy.

Lambert was testing his shoulder out with some of the fitness staff. Just some light tackling and stuff.

My favourite was seeing Knights out there. By the time I arrived he was chilling on the Punt Road boundary with a couple of the trainers so don't know if he trained or not bbut he was in his training getup so maybe he'd already done some stuff before I arrived. Lets hope so cause I would be stoked to see him back in the side leading into the finals!!!

Richmond are no chance to bring Knights back in......His body can't be trusted anymore, shame cause i think fully fit he's in our best 22.

I hope if Knighta doesn't get back to the seniors again this year we get him onto the rookie list.

tigerstrang said:
Richmond are no chance to bring Knights back in......His body can't be trusted anymore, shame cause i think fully fit he's in our best 22.

Of course they are! If his body is right and he has worked himself back into good form in the twos why would they not???

Rancey18 said:

Another week off and halfa game in the VFL to get some touch back if it was up to me, then repeat until we get some injuries or form drops in some players, but its not up to me. Rushed back in.

Round 10 AFL

11 players out

Welcome back Vickery (afl) and newman (vfl).
soldo gets a run in the VFL, presumably because hampson isn't playing.

Butler -knee R1V- 7-9
Conca Hammy. R8V. 5-7
Knights hammy R3. 5-7
Astbury - Hammy R9V. 2-4. NEW
Castagna. Ankle R8V 3-4**

Hampson ? ? NEW **
Dea ? ? NEW **

DirtyDogTiger said:
Round 10 AFL

11 players out

Welcome back Vickery (afl) and newman (vfl).
soldo gets a run in the VFL, presumably because hampson isn't playing.

Butler -knee R1V- 7-9
Conca Hammy. R8V. 5-7
Knights hammy R3. 5-7
Astbury - Hammy R9V. 2-4. NEW
Castagna. Ankle R8V 2-4**

Hampson ? ? NEW **
Dea ? ? NEW **